What's new

UMK3 360 & Galaga ?

Aside from the versus screen input code for galaga, isnt the game playable via Shao Khan's treasure chest as the second selection (mk icon) ?

Yet if my memory serves me right selecting that icon didnt transfer me to galaga but to some other random fight (i beleive it was ermac)

Was I under the influence at the time and my memory has foresaken me or does the 360 version get jipped here specifically ?

It's most likely because Galaga is already up on the Marketplace and they might assume that giving people a free Galaga might hurt sales or something. I think it's horrifically stupid, but it's possible that the emulator wouldn't run it well enough, or it was causing crashes or something when entered online.. I have no idea, but that's the last thing I'm worrying about as far as what's missing on this game.

It drives me nuts to have to re-unlock every char every time... It gets old'd.

megalomaniacvon said:
I think it's horrifically stupid, but it's possible that the emulator wouldn't run it well enough, or it was causing crashes or something when entered online.
If it caused the game to crash then they definitely would've left it in there. It's pretty obvious that they love shit that crashes the game.

TheGreg said:
megalomaniacvon said:
I think it's horrifically stupid, but it's possible that the emulator wouldn't run it well enough, or it was causing crashes or something when entered online.
If it caused the game to crash then they definitely would've left it in there. It's pretty obvious that they love shit that crashes the game.
XD

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The file itself is a lot bigger than it would be had they added nothing. I'm pretty Galaga was removed so you couldn't play it in ranked matches, or something to that effect.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
You will see cracked games that have CD music and motion videos removed for PSX a lot, making games shrink from 600 megs to 60.

Fast uppercut is still in. It's another codes code though.

I believe its 7-9-9 2-3-3

or

6-9-9 3-2-2

Something similar to that.
Me and Goku use it all the time lol

Yea if you put the Galaga code on the versus screen it just takes you back to character select. So if you made a mistake and want to select someone else put in the Galaga code.