What's new

Ultra Mega noob....Lookin to get serious

Slater

Nooby Mcgie
Hey everyone

Big time gamer here, and I love DC and always loved mortal kombat since I was able to play it on an actual arcade in 1995

However the way I learned to play was, as an example.... Spam raiden's flying charge special until you got through the whole ladder.

So yeah stupid noob and I love DC and want to actually learn all the in's and outs of injustice ( as well as the lingo)

Im looking forward too getting to know the community.

With that being said i have two quick and easy questions

1- Where can I go to find a nice index of all the abbreviation's?

2- My buddy and I play the injustice demo ( Me-batman Him-WW ) and I cant beat him, he just spams her air whip lash attack and her upppercut. ( also throws the environment at me )

Any help would be much appreciated. Again looking forward too joining the community.

P.S. Ive been flying through the iOS injustice game ( battle 36 currently ) and have some good tips for that if anybody needs them.

Slater

Nooby Mcgie
Hello, Slater. Welcome to this land of knowledge, learning, and darkness, named TestYourMight.com!

>Question one
Here you go: http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-watchtower-v2-injustice-gods-among-us-primer-10-days.28330/#post-702361
You'll need to scroll down a little bit.

>Question two
I cannot help you with that: My PS3's dead, so I haven't played the demo.
Hey thanks Alien, that link is extremely helpful

and yeah i still cant touch my friend on the demo, mostly due to the in air whip lash ( I think U2 )

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Welcome. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will help you out.

KILLA_xGHOST

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
Welcome! I'm just starting to comeback myself after playing some early MK9. Good luck in the game. I wouldn't worry about your friend crushing you in the demo. Its not a 100% reflection of the game and there is some cheap shit in there that has no answer.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Welcome to the site! Are you interested at in Mortal Kombat 9? Also, if you want to get by WW how about abusing those bats of yours? Batman has the robot bats and the spark thingy he does in the air. (db2) Get a life lead and then just spam your batarangs at him. He wants to grab an environmental thing? If you're full screen then just jump when she throws it. Anything else...idk..I'm no expert on the demo. But anyway, if you get a life lead, don't even bother trying to hit him up close. Just keep throwing things at him until he starts coming to you. Then you can be gay with your bats and you d2. Good luck! :D

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Hey everyone

Big time gamer here, and I love DC and always loved mortal kombat since I was able to play it on an actual arcade in 1995

However the way I learned to play was, as an example.... Spam raiden's flying charge special until you got through the whole ladder.

So yeah stupid noob and I love DC and want to actually learn all the in's and outs of injustice ( as well as the lingo)

Im looking forward too getting to know the community.

With that being said i have two quick and easy questions

1- Where can I go to find a nice index of all the abbreviation's?

2- My buddy and I play the injustice demo ( Me-batman Him-WW ) and I cant beat him, he just spams her air whip lash attack and her upppercut. ( also throws the environment at me )

Any help would be much appreciated. Again looking forward too joining the community.

P.S. Ive been flying through the iOS injustice game ( battle 36 currently ) and have some good tips for that if anybody needs them.
when injustice comes out i will be doing character breakdowns and strategies to help people like yourself out. here is an example of what am going to do but better sound quality, i still need to not be nervous about talking on a mic lol and i had a lot of background noise in as well, but in time, just as in my life, i am a master at explaining things so that you can understand them. i just need to get a comfort zone when i know that i am recording to bring this out, and the only way i do that is with experience and practice. :)