What's new

Tech Uhh... Is this new? Green Lantern OTG's and...wtf?

Marvaz

come at me
@TakeAChance discovered the otg after mb lift. I expanded on it like 1 day after release date and posted about it. But months later we had vids popping up left and right with "new otg" tech lol. I been saying it since the beginning . Gl is upper low tier at best. @Denzell is the only true "best" with gl. But there is a lot of good gls but only one great.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
@TakeAChance discovered the otg after mb lift. I expanded on it like 1 day after release date and posted about it. But months later we had vids popping up left and right with "new otg" tech lol. I been saying it since the beginning . Gl is upper low tier at best. @Denzell is the only true "best" with gl. But there is a lot of good gls but only one great.
I remember that. i could have swore they patched this out in 1.06 though. But i guess that also goes on to prove your point about there being no other beast mode GL's out there. The corps needs to step their game up or something.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
BlackBryan and anyone else who wants to know more should check out the thread All my stuff by @gross in the GL forums. It's right underneath this thread.

gross

Noob

Damn when's that happend well i did not know that @Denzell is the best GL right now lol lol lol