What's new

UFGT Injustice 16 man character auction

How much are you willing to pay for your character?

• $5

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • $10

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • $20

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • $50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $100

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
I have never participated in a character auction before. The way it will work is every character will be in a hat and they will pull out 1 at a time and have people bid on that character. Whoever bids the most gets to play as that character in the tournament. Winner gets 80% of the pot and 2nd place gets 20%.

Are you guys hype for this? If so and you were at UFGT how much would you bid on your character if they got pulled? Oh and it is also going to be streamed on the level up stream at 11pm central time this Friday night.

For my Doomy I got 5 on it.

I have never participated in a character auction before. The way it will work is every character will be in a hat and they will pull out 1 at a time and have people bid on that character. Whoever bids the most gets to play as that character in the tournament. Winner gets 80% of the pot and 2nd place gets 20%.

Are you guys hype for this? If so and you were at UFGT how much would you bid on your character if they got pulled?

For my Doomy I got 5 on it.
i could put at least 5 dollars on about 8 different characters lol. I can't help myself, love learning multiple chars.