What's new

UFGT Hotel Sharing?

As of now, I am 75% sure I am going, my only issue is finding someone to share a hotel room with. Since this is my first tourny, I don't exactly know many people who will let me share a room, but I am looking, if I don't find someone there is no way I am spending all that money just for a room for myself.

I can pay it up in person, or I guess Paypal, if you think I'mma free load, but just in case I don't go and something comes up, it'd be easy to Paypal the money back. Haven't even pre registered cus of this.

CRUM

Noob
As of now, I am 75% sure I am going, my only issue is finding someone to share a hotel room with. Since this is my first tourny, I don't exactly know many people who will let me share a room, but I am looking, if I don't find someone there is no way I am spending all that money just for a room for myself.

I can pay it up in person, or I guess Paypal, if you think I'mma free load, but just in case I don't go and something comes up, it'd be easy to Paypal the money back. Haven't even pre registered cus of this.
Maybe Pig Of The Hut is looking for roomies. He's usually pretty accommodating.

I will keep in contact. Us Ohio guys are currently organizing our trip out there, so if we end up having extra space and they're cool with it I'd be glad to have you stay with us. Only thing is that we are not confirmed yet, and I won't be until only a couple weeks prior to the event.

I will keep in contact. Us Ohio guys are currently organizing our trip out there, so if we end up having extra space and they're cool with it I'd be glad to have you stay with us. Only thing is that we are not confirmed yet, and I won't be until only a couple weeks prior to the event.
Same thing with me I am sure I am going, but I won't be 100% prior to a couple weeks towards the events, end of May is a long time and things can come up in 3 months time.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Just wanted to put this here for when it becomes relevant. Ok...so my 'friends' from my group want to share a room together, but really I'm more interested in mk than all of them put together ten times. So what I'm getting at is I'd rather room with people from the tym community. As far as rooming goes, nothing for me is set in stone, but going to the tournament definitely is, so you wouldn't find me backing out at the last minute.