What's new

u4 slide whiffing..! any tips?

the title of the thread says it all.

if anyone has any tips on landing the slide after u4 in his bnb combo please post.
everytime I cancel the u4 the slide hits the opponent but doesnt register.

also if anyone could help me land the 1,2 1and2 (2 times in a row) it would be much appreciated.
sorry if this stuff was posted in the wrong spot or something. its just the timing is a bit stricter than most and its pissing me off haha

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
I think this has been adressed many times in this forum. Anyway best way imo is to buffer the dash before 12 1+2 ends and then do U4 immediately. If you do U4 at the end of the dash into slide - slide whiffs. It has to be like a half dash into U4 slide.

You can also do U4 into bomb which gives you pressure I guess if you can't get the U4 into slide if its on etc and theres also f1 4 which is easier but less dmging.

I think it was said that the easiest way to do this is to input the first -> of the dash right as the sword connects and then do all the rest of the inputs as one string with no pauses in between them.

in order to connect 1 2 1+2, 1 2 1+2, in open space, you have to dash twice, but I wouldn't ever recommend doing that instead of the U+4 slide/bomb cancel.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
It takes a few hours of practice to really nail it, there is no other tip that can help you out im afraid.

Sorry man.

You need a clean dash as soon as you hit the ground from :bp:fp:bp+:fp, then cancel the dash into :u:bk