What's new

TYM's Military Kommunit

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
This thread
is to appreciate all military personnel; past, present and future.

No matter what country you are from, your willingness to fight for something greater than yourself while putting your life on the line for the people you love and your brothers in arms is a recipe that makes heroes.

Combat, Intel, Logistics...no matter what your mission is, was, or will be, sound off!

Feel free to share pictures that you took while overseas, in training...or if you have any seductive pictures of you in your uniform...feel free to PM me directly

I'll go first -

Me in Basic trying to look like a hard ass but failing
Sgt. Corey McPeak of 278th Armed Calvary Regiment out of Knoxville, TN. Been in 6 years and my unit didn't see it necessary to deploy fresh-out-of-training Intel soldiers for a FOB downgrading deployment so I have yet to be deployed. I'm in the intelligence field and just finished my Active Guard status in November. I plan to transfer to Air Guard to do my Intelligence job full time for aerial surveillance and gathering of Intel to make it make sense for the brass. I absolutely LOVE my Intel job and can't picture me doing anything else except for maybe a combat MOS but that won't be until my Air Guard contract ends and I'll try for Operations like Army Ranger, US Navy SEALs, so-on. That's only if I can't find a more sustainable full time job for Intel.

Your turn, battle.

Last edited by a moderator: