What's new

General/Other TYM Community Tier List Representative Voting Thread - Skarlet

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Rules:

1. To enter yourself as a candidate for a character, simply make a post declaring yourself as such.

2. To vote for a candidate, simply like their post. The two candidates with the highest number of votes are your representatives.

3. You may only enter yourself for ONE character.

4. If you are a candidate, you are PROHIBITED from voting for another candidate of the character you are applying to represent. You may vote for other character representatives, however.

5. There is no restriction on the number of votes per character.

Enenra

Go to hell.
LOL if there isn't a second one I'll learn her and take her to EVO, but only if a second one doesn't pop up that knows how the hell to use her. Ridiculous how good she is and Ninj is the only responder.

Most underrated character by far...

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Imma start using Skarlet in tourneys and hopefully make it onto this list someday ;)

I would nominate myself but I don't think anyone here has played me yet, so I am not sure if that's even a possibility. lol

Flagg

Noob
oooh, this is for 2nd Mod?

Well im sure ForeverAngelz is a good Skarlet player, but ive hardly seen him in the Skarlet threads. RedRum (or is it RedRaptor?) would be a cool 2nd choice.

Komatose

The Prettiest
oooh, this is for 2nd Mod?

Well im sure ForeverAngelz is a good Skarlet player, but ive hardly seen him in the Skarlet threads. RedRum (or is it RedRaptor?) would be a cool 2nd choice.
RedRaptor lol an I haven't been posting because I have been busy lately. But yeah if you want to vote for him make sure you vote for it in the link I gave you so he can get a legitimate vote! :)

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I saw guitalex playing Skarlet at FR casuals, he's very well versed on many matchups, but he doesn't seem to be much of a regular on here.

FOREVER ANGELZ - for the record, this is for input on matchups for each character from the entire TYM community. I don't think there's a need for 2 moderators for the respective forums, lol. If you're still interested, submit your nomination here on this thread.

ryublaze

Noob
RedRaptor lol an I haven't been posting because I have been busy lately. But yeah if you want to vote for him make sure you vote for it in the link I gave you so he can get a legitimate vote! :)
What is this for? I'd rather not be a representative since I don't have much matchup experience with a lot of characters. I don't even go to tourneys. The only offline experience I get is playing with Slips and IKizzLE once a week. Other than that, I'm just a regular online player...

Komatose

The Prettiest
I saw guitalex playing Skarlet at FR casuals, he's very well versed on many matchups, but he doesn't seem to be much of a regular on here.

FOREVER ANGELZ - for the record, this is for input on matchups for each character from the entire TYM community. I don't think there's a need for 2 moderators for the respective forums, lol. If you're still interested, submit your nomination here on this thread.
I am aware of that. But THTB posted an entirely new thread for it so I only thought it would be right to post there?... So I did. He listed characters WITHOUT 2 mods. He wants 2 mods for each characters. Skarlet was one character that was posted that didn't have 2 mods. So I posted on that thread.... Did you even check it out before you replied to me? Because you would have seen it came from THTB himself if you did.

Komatose

The Prettiest
What is this for? I'd rather not be a representative since I don't have much matchup experience with a lot of characters. I don't even go to tourneys. The only offline experience I get is playing with Slips and IKizzLE once a week. Other than that, I'm just a regular online player...
One of the members mentioned your name an I clarified that your name was RedRaptor, that's all. He's just showing his support for you. But there was a thread posted on 2nd character mods. Skarlet only has one so I posted on that thread. But if you want to put a nomination in post on THIS thread
http://testyourmight.com/threads/ty...econd-chance-voting-thread.14519/#post-311998

This thread is already done with an aNinj got the spot for first mod position here. I'm on the thread I posted above to be the second mod :)

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I am aware of that. But THTB posted an entirely new thread for it so I only thought it would be right to post there?... So I did. He listed characters WITHOUT 2 mods. He wants 2 mods for each characters. Skarlet was one character that was posted that didn't have 2 mods. So I posted on that thread.... Did you even check it out before you replied to me? Because you would have seen it came from THTB himself if you did.
This one? http://testyourmight.com/threads/tym-community-tier-list-second-chance-voting-thread.14519/#post-311994
I don't see anything in regards to moderators there..