What's new

TYM Community Tier List Representative Voting Thread - Sektor

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Rules:

1. To enter yourself as a candidate for a character, simply make a post declaring yourself as such.

2. To vote for a candidate, simply like their post. The two candidates with the highest number of votes are your representatives.

3. You may only enter yourself for ONE character.

4. If you are a candidate, you are PROHIBITED from voting for another candidate of the character you are applying to represent. You may vote for other character representatives, however.

5. There is no restriction on the number of votes per character.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I'd like to represent Sektor.

I have been playing this character since launch and all but one tournament (a few weeks after the game came out) I have went to I represented Sektor. I have made top 8 at every tournament I've attended except for two; I hold two first place victories, and around 5 top 8 finishes.

While simply preforming well in MK9 doesn't mean you're the most knowledge person concerning the game, I feel that my competition here has taught me well. I have arguably the best competition not only in the US, but possibly the world. Also all my experience is offline; so you will gain from me more accurate results than the online tier.

I also drew this picture so more people would like my post.

Maxter

Noob
I'd like to represent Sektor.

I have been playing this character since launch and all but one tournament (a few weeks after the game came out) I have went to I represented Sektor. I have made top 8 at every tournament I've attended except for two; I hold two first place victories, and around 5 top 8 finishes.

While simply preforming well in MK9 doesn't mean you're the most knowledge person concerning the game, I feel that my competition here has taught me well. I have arguably the best competition not only in the US, but possibly the world. Also all my experience is offline; so you will gain from me more accurate results than the online tier.

I also drew this picture so more people would like my post.

i vote for the one who drew that masterpiece

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Ikizzle swifttonpanks and kethcup all the way

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Ikizzle and Ketchup, please tag me if you nominate yourselves. (I most likely won't be coming back to check)
Swift, I voted for you as well, and not because of your art but because everything you wrote about your Sektor is true to my knowledge.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Hmmm...I guess I nominate myself for Sektor representative. Not sure what this is for....

Background:
5th place at a local tourny
1st place at a local tourny
7th place at Frosty faustings

Haven't been to many tournys because of work but I have been using Sektor since the game came out. Have a major understanding of the character and his matchups. Have competed with the best offline(Slips,16bit,Perfect Legend) and have done very well against them all.

My tourny experience is very limited and my tourny nerves are so bad to the point that my whole game changes for the worst, but I'm looking to get over that and get more experience at this upcoming Final Round. If I don't blow people up in the tourny....I know for a fact it will happen during casuals or MM's. So if you guys deem me worthy....LIKE away!