What's new

General/Other TYM Community Tier List Representative Voting Thread - Rain

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Rules:

1. To enter yourself as a candidate for a character, simply make a post declaring yourself as such.

2. To vote for a candidate, simply like their post. The two candidates with the highest number of votes are your representatives.

3. You may only enter yourself for ONE character.

4. If you are a candidate, you are PROHIBITED from voting for another candidate of the character you are applying to represent. You may vote for other character representatives, however.

5. There is no restriction on the number of votes per character.

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
I'd like to qualify and vote myself to collect the data for this. But before I do, let me get this straight so I completely understand it:

My responsibilities for this are:

- Gathering information on each match-up
- Providing strong analysis/points on why each match-up is what I feel

...and what else?

If this is for the best player then I'd rather vote for @Book Burning . He's the only top Rain player who knows almost everything about the character but if this isn't about skill -- then I'd gladly take the position.

QUALIFICATIONS:
- Dedicated Rain mainer since he dropped
- Knowledgeable on everything Rain
- Considered one of the top-3 Rain mainers on XBL
- Most active member of the Rain forums (since I began posting)
- Very active player (7th on XBL Ranked leaderboards)
- Stuck with the character through thick and thin
- Very knowledgeable on all frame data in MK9

Hmm Enenra where do you stand among others in the Ermac community?

I do want to see how he would fair against others as he is a solid character( in my opinion).(Lol your the one who explained this to me Enenra)

BookBurning

Voidwards
BodamEscapePlan Haha, yeah I've been running on those two games recently. I just wanted a small break from MK honestly, but I feel you on that and thanks for the support. :) If I was allowed to vote for someone else who was nominated I'd vote for you for sure man. Goodluck!

Enenra

Go to hell.
Hmm Enenra where do you stand among others in the Ermac community?

I do want to see how he would fair against others as he is a solid character( in my opinion).(Lol your the one who explained this to me Enenra)
Edit again, I dropped my name for Noob for I'm happy with that and sticking to it. Thanks though mang

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
I forgot his user name on TYM ( Abtin ?) but l poke ur mom should be lobbying for a spot in this, too. His Rain is the closest I've seen to mimicking Book's playing style and still being unique.

But I don't wanna flood this topic, too much. Just wanted to give a few shout-outs to some of the best Rain players I've seen.

Abtin

My soul is yours?
tnx bodam for tagging me but i dont want it to get too crowded. i think you and bookburing will do.
but im always there if you wanted to ask or test something.
voting for you bro :)

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
tnx bodam for tagging me but i dont want it to get too crowded. i think you and bookburing will do.
but im always there if you wanted to ask or test something.
voting for you bro :)
Thank you, man.
I'm sure I'll be needing to take you up on that offer soon. We need to do some KotH hunting one night so I can see how you play against others/vice versa. Would be a lot of fun!