What's new

TYM Community meet M9

xMx M9 xSx

I <3 dogs
Hello everyone. I made an account because I was sick of looking at topics and thinking "NO, HELL NO..." I hope to someday be a valued member ^^

1st thing I have to get off my chest: I honestly thought that LBSH meant "Let's be shit honest." Then someone said LBS and I was like "Let's be shit?"

Now that that is over with, I main (in descending order) CSZ, Cyrax (lol broken), Noob, Jade (yea I know it's hopeless), and Kabal for funsies. my XBLGT is the same as my account name (xMx M9 xSx) and yes I went tryhard on purpose.

I wouldn't classify myself as a noob; I know decent combos, can AA and poke decently, and give good attention to the meter. Noob was my first pick and then one day I stumbled upon CSZ and found out that I love his blueberry butt. Don't get me wrong, I get wrecked online sometimes, but I have a decent record.

Msg me on xbl if you want to play, but I'd probably lose to a good amount of people here lol.

My MK history:
I played sub-zero and deathstroke in MKvDC and then bought MK9 like a week after it came out. I mostly started playing this game because I love K-K-K-Kombos and tech (still trying to find a cyrax-like reset with CSZ) but I have gone back and looked at my fundamentals recently. I pretty much forgot I even had this game for like a year and a half and then suddenly people I know started getting it and I regained interest.

Thanks for reading, I plan on making a list at some point of all the CSZ gimmicks, resets, setups, etc. I know of, but I probably won't because i'm super pumped for Injustice xD

Shoutout to REO, J360, Maxter, Check, Madzin, xSmokex (is he on here?) and more because I love watching your matches.

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
Noob and Kabal! Welcome to the club. I main with Kabal frequently and know a lot about him. He is great for funsies but if you would like to know more about him then message me and we can play.

xMx M9 xSx

I <3 dogs
Haha, didn't even expect one person to respond. Thanks for the support and yeah I'm up for a match whenever I'm on!