What's new

Trying to find a second main!!!!

ZD Complex

Oooooo Si!
As of now I main K.L. I try playing with other characters but I get bored with everybody else. However I do play other characters like ( sonya, L.K, and a little bit of Jax )not because I want to but because of the match ups K.L has. But if I lose with One of these characters I'll go right back to K.L and I'll win most of the time. But I don't want K.L as my main anymore because even though he's good I feel like he doesn't do as good against certain characters etc.

I need help find a new main character, if anybody has advice I'll take it.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
As of now I main K.L. I try playing with other characters but I get bored with everybody else. However I do play other characters like ( sonya, L.K, and a little bit of Jax )not because I want to but because of the match ups K.L has. But if I lose with One of these characters I'll go right back to K.L and I'll win most of the time. But I don't want K.L as my main anymore because even though he's good I feel like he doesn't do as good against certain characters etc.

I need help find a new main character, if anybody has advice I'll take it.
Who do you find gives you trouble? Maybe you kould use someone that covers those match ups.

I'm currently having a character crysis as well..

ZD Complex

Oooooo Si!
Good old kitana dude. I cant get in on her! If I tele I'll get D1 and I jump I'll get a fan to the gut.
Lets see who else ermac, scorpion sometimes. Those are the people I think of off the tip of my head.

NKZero

Warrior
just play with who you enjoy. That's all I can say. If you want somebody who can hold their own vs Ermac, Scorpion and Kitana then Sektor might be a decent pick.

NKZero

Warrior
well i wont be able to play for 2 months since I am abroad atm but you can add me nkala1992 and I will play you when I get back hopefully. This is of course if you are on PSN lol.

ZD Complex

Oooooo Si!
Ooo si lmao! Na dude I play on xbox. But i told myself till I figure out who I'm going main I won't play mk. So I'm giving mk a rest.