What's new

Try this combo. [Reptile]

ded

Elder God
it works on usub, jax, sindel and somehow on kabal, very very difficult but works on female ninjas too

is it aalp lp hp? or aalp hp hp? and is there any cancelling involved. i can start the male ninja inf, the hp hp, cancel, aahp dash. but after i dash reptile doesnt turn around to do the hp hp again. and I do take a step in after to do the pop up forceball, step in, should i step in more?

Derek

Noob
KeanBurke said:
is it aalp lp hp? or aalp hp hp? and is there any cancelling involved. i can start the male ninja inf, the hp hp, cancel, aahp dash. but after i dash reptile doesnt turn around to do the hp hp again. and I do take a step in after to do the pop up forceball, step in, should i step in more?
I cancel everything on pretty much any combo now because it's that much more difficult on Xbox LIVE.

KeanBurke said:
You do this all in one string. No cancels. It's like the infinite on Jax, except a little harder to get started.

yeah but can anybody give me any tips on the hp hp, cancel, hp inf for male ninjas? i can start it but when i do the dash the next hp doesnt connect. when I do hp hp dash hp hp, dash i can only get that 3 times.

ok, i got it on kabal, i wasnt stepping in enough. the aalp lp, hp dash inf i only got 9 hits so far , two dashes now im gonna get it to 100%

KeanBurke said:
yeah but can anybody give me any tips on the hp hp, cancel, hp inf for male ninjas? i can start it but when i do the dash the next hp doesnt connect. when I do hp hp dash hp hp, dash i can only get that 3 times.
You want to start as soon as you can. When you dash over, wait until he fully turns around before you hit hp, because tapping it makes it come out late. You'll get the timing after you do it a while.

Houzi

Noob
I have no damn clue why I can't do reptiles combo. I can never ever do his running combo thingy. Like I try to do forceball, aaHpHp, Hp running thing and by the time I run to the other side I can't hit aaHp. I have NOOO clue why, and it aggravates me so much. He's just a complicated person to use.
Is there a special way I have to do it? I don't know why it doesn't work and I know that I can only do it with certain people, and I tried what it says in the strategy guide, I'm doing something wrong because I know Sheisse did it to me in a match and it was crazy. :shock:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, I can only get a few rep cycles down...with his infinite combos. He's fun to use though.

thank you for posting that vid Hammerbash!
after watching it I felt compelled to do the same, turned on u-sub and reptile and made him jump until i had it down.

i recomend this damn counter, it's hard as hell to set up in xbl but against little juping bastards you can put em in their place

onewhite1gold said:
thank you for posting that vid Hammerbash!
after watching it I felt compelled to do the same, turned on u-sub and reptile and made him jump until i had it down.

i recomend this damn counter, it's hard as hell to set up in xbl but against little juping bastards you can put em in their place
Ok thats cool to hear, but i like the RH starter better, and its easier.

the rh starter only works if you have that slow FB already out so it's really nice to have this one as a quick tactic, but the problem is you really have to hit them before they start to drop or else you won't have time to hit the aalp, aalp.

soooo yeah all in all the rh starter is better but dammit this one looks way tighter.