What's new

Trouble with kano and sektor? finding a solution

Ok! this is my first thread and also my first post. I'm a Reptile player and obiously this page gave me a lot of kowledge... so this is my way to thanks.
everybody knows that rep v/s kano is a horrifying matchup and the roll cut any preasure that a good reptile can do.
but in time i have realized and proobe that cr.4 cancel with acid hand at a certain distance when kano is down (lets say two steps) if he wake up's with AA roll will wiffs and u will be safe, also some times the game fix my stance and turns the acid hand into a falling kano. i've played with good kanos here (people that beat me up) and now i have the ball in my court with a great advantage. i've try it online and it's the same result, reptile safe on preasure and the AA roll is useless.
I put sektor in the name because is the same for the teleport. if you are in front of lay down sektor do the cr.4 cancel with acid hand. if he wakes up with teleport ain't gonna hit you and you will have the advantage.

Hope you like and comment, if there is any variation of what i have found pleas feel free to express. any doubts i will answer as well

PD: sorry if my english is bad, but i speak spanish xD