What's new

Trouble getting onto Themortalkombat.com

mld08g

Noob
Hey guys Im having trouble getting past the Age Gate on themortalkombat.com...
it seems to work fine on every other computer i try, but on this computer it redirects me to the Age Gate and the year column is blank, therefore i cant enter.

does anyone know what the problem might be? Since ive tried it on my dads computer as well as my phone and the age gate works fine on both, i think it might have something to do with the programming on my computer???

i have no idea though, can someone please help?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Dont know what to tell you. This is TestYourMight.com. That you ask of TheMortalKombat.com. Dont many of us go there, so dont know what to tell ya.

SZSR

Warrior
Hey guys Im having trouble getting past the Age Gate on themortalkombat.com...
it seems to work fine on every other computer i try, but on this computer it redirects me to the Age Gate and the year column is blank, therefore i cant enter.

does anyone know what the problem might be? Since ive tried it on my dads computer as well as my phone and the age gate works fine on both, i think it might have something to do with the programming on my computer???

i have no idea though, can someone please help?
Same here, I was trying to check for patch notes on themortalkombat but my the year column is blank for me too so I can't log in either. What OS are you using?

DCT

Noob
Me too, I was trying to see if patch notes were posted up as well but can't get passed the log in page.