What's new

Trouble confirming part of combo

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
Cant seem to get the timing right on the 2,2, xx scoop xx 3, grab etc etc etc

The trouble comes in that after I B3 into J3 and then 2,2, scoop it ALWAYS goes off to early and I scoope right under the character, now in the corner I get the 2,2, scoop 3 evertime but on midscreen im not sure what im doing wrong?

Any help with the timing of the 22 scoop after B3 jump in?

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
Will give the f2 scoop a shot, and Compbros what do you mean by walk forward? cause I usually need to hit the 22 directly after the J3, so im not sure how I would walk forward

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
No worries, at the very least it can also go in the superman video section so others can see ( im sure im not the only one messing with this)

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
No worries, at the very least it can also go in the superman video section so others can see ( im sure im not the only one messing with this)
As you can see (if you can see) I walk forward just a bit to help with the timing and make sure it doesn't whiff.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Just let them drop a little first. I had the same issue going to fast on the f23 xx trait f23 xx breath mb b3 j3 f2 xx scoop 3 xx ender combo.

Just had to be slightly more patient and let them fall to scoop range.

Beck__

Old English Fighter
Just let them drop a little first. I had the same issue going to fast on the f23 xx trait f23 xx breath mb b3 j3 f2 xx scoop 3 xx ender combo.

Just had to be slightly more patient and let them fall to scoop range.
yeah exactly, after the J3, slight pause so they are lower to ground before doing F2 xx scoop.

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
I created a basic combo video for superman, would appreciate on what you guys think.

Solid explanation and quality but in all honesty the combos that you showed were really bad, two meters for sub 40% damage is not good especially when there are easier combos for more damage and less meter usage.

Maybe try a video on some of the combos listed in the combo thread?

and a quick side note, an easy way to combo his super is from heat zap

with trait then heat zap into super= 58% damage.

Easiest 58% damage Ive ever done

Solid explanation and quality but in all honesty the combos that you showed were really bad, two meters for sub 40% damage is not good especially when there are easier combos for more damage and less meter usage.

Maybe try a video on some of the combos listed in the combo thread?

and a quick side note, an easy way to combo his super is from heat zap

with trait then heat zap into super= 58% damage.

Easiest 58% damage Ive ever done
Hey man, thanks for the feedback, yeah I thought about seeing what I can come up with first, but what you said does make sense when there are easier ways of doing combos for more damage. Yeah I will defiantly try out these combos, again thanks again man.