What's new

Trend on socials from casual users posting epic loosing streaks... but still loving the game and still playing on the reg

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous

Interesting trend on the socials at the moment of casuals posting epic loosing streaks in MK1. Showing once again that there is a significant silent majority that love this game. So much so that even people getting beat down are playing regularly as it is so enjoyable.

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
While I think this is amusing, it is quite anedoctal... I think the active players daily should be better indicative of how well the game is doing overall - and comparing numbers to SF6 seems to indicate MK1 might not be doing very well.

rifraf

Noob
While I think this is amusing, it is quite anedoctal... I think the active players daily should be better indicative of how well the game is doing overall - and comparing numbers to SF6 seems to indicate MK1 might not be doing very well.
Idk about numbers, but from rank 1 all the way to god rank I find matches within seconds. I have to decline bad connections but I still cycle through them pretty fast. That's just my experience though.

Slightly out of topic but ranked is still lagging. They have to fix that crap.

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
Idk about numbers, but from rank 1 all the way to god rank I find matches within seconds. I have to decline bad connections but I still cycle through them pretty fast. That's just my experience though.

Slightly out of topic but ranked is still lagging. They have to fix that crap.
Do you play on ps5 and/or krossplay? Im still waiting for my ssd to arrive and play krossplay but I sometimes have a hard time finding matches in kasual versus

rifraf

Noob
Do you play on ps5 and/or krossplay? Im still waiting for my ssd to arrive and play krossplay but I sometimes have a hard time finding matches in kasual versus
I play on PS5 with krossplay. It's like a best case scenario for MK1 online I guess, that's probably one of the reasons I find matches so quickly.

Ilthuain

Lost in a labyrinth of egoism
Good for them. Losing isn't a big deal. It's how you improve.

"Hurry up and lose your first 50 games" is a classic Go proverb for a reason.