What's new

General/Other Transitioning from self study to now seeking your guys help : )

So I only play as batgirl. She seems like she's got all the tools necessary to win in any given matchup. Or at least that was my initial impression -- we'll see how that idea shapes up down the road. But for now really just want to become one of the better players out there. So first let me share with you my combos : D

http://i.imgur.com/SxHEhgS.png (hope I made that easy to understand)

If you have suggestions on how I can make these better or if maybe I helped you out it'd be pretty cool to hear either way ^^ (also what the fuck is a vortex??? : P )

Really what I'm looking for is just some good players to play against. Unfortunately on ranked the majority of guys that I run into don't understand their own character let alone mine... so it's just allowing me to create really bad habits for myself.

Specifically I'd love to figure out how to play against a good grundy (seriously I've got no idea how to approach without getting grabbed) Then there's NightWing who no matter how much I block I can't seem to find an opportunity to return an attack. In the end anybody who understands their character as well mine is going to give me problems. xD

but hey if you're interested in helping a lad out/have a sparring buddy(eerm punching bag ^^ ) let me know!

PSN: CounterMeasured

A vortex is basically a combo that ends in such a way that it sets up a 50/50 guessing game so you can do same combo again and repeat the process until they block the mixup correctly. For Batgirl specifically, it involves landing her Bola (BF1). Once I get someone in the Bola, I'll attack with J2, 111 or J2, B2D3. Both of these strings when they hit gives her a huge advantage, so that you can follow up with B12 or B2U3 to launch into a combo to get them into another Bola.

A vortex is basically a combo that ends in such a way that it sets up a 50/50 guessing game so you can do same combo again and repeat the process until they block the mixup correctly. For Batgirl specifically, it involves landing her Bola (BF1). Once I get someone in the Bola, I'll attack with J2, 111 or J2, B2D3. Both of these strings when they hit gives her a huge advantage, so that you can follow up with B12 or B2U3 to launch into a combo to get them into another Bola.
I'd have to wait until the moment they break free of course yeah? I'm not sure but doesn't that then leave me open to get hit by a "wake up attack"?

No, you land the bolo, and while they are stuck, hit them with 111 or B2D3. This here stuns them long enough so that you can basically do your next attack "for free", but doesn't combo from the previous 111/B2D3 or anything, so after you hit with 111/B2D3, go for either B12 or B2U3 for the overhead/low 50/50 mixup. If you still not sure what I'm talking about, feel free to add me on PSN and hit me up if you see me online.

No, you land the bolo, and while they are stuck, hit them with 111 or B2D3. This here stuns them long enough so that you can basically do your next attack "for free", but doesn't combo from the previous 111/B2D3 or anything, so after you hit with 111/B2D3, go for either B12 or B2U3 for the overhead/low 50/50 mixup. If you still not sure what I'm talking about, feel free to add me on PSN and hit me up if you see me online.
nah that makes a lot of sense I'll give it a shot. thanks bunches ; ) might add you anyways just for the sake of practicing batgirl dittos ^