What's new

Question Trait problem online?

Im having a serious problem using the flashes trait online. In practice mode I have NO problem using trait right after a mb flahs kick it happens every time. But i cannot get the trait to activate after an mb online..he just doesnt activate the trait.I KNOW im timing it exactly how i do in practice mode so why isnt it happening online?

I've found that the best way to do it is input 4 immediately after the inputs for MB LK. Buffers perfectly for me every time, even online.

I've also asked this question before a while ago, the best way for me to activate the trait is to press the trait button just after pressing MB or at the same time. Another way that I found works is after Lightning Kick MB, use d2 then activate trait.

I've also asked this question before a while ago, the best way for me to activate the trait is to press the trait button just after pressing MB or at the same time. Another way that I found works is after Lightning Kick MB, use d2 then activate trait.

That's a good way of doing it for consistency, but I imagine that d2 will scale your damage pretty heftily

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Im having a serious problem using the flashes trait online. In practice mode I have NO problem using trait right after a mb flahs kick it happens every time. But i cannot get the trait to activate after an mb online..he just doesnt activate the trait.I KNOW im timing it exactly how i do in practice mode so why isnt it happening online?
The most important thing is to NOT mash the trait. Just input MB kicks and the 4. Only once, don't mash the MB(R2) and don't mash the the 4(trait)..It is as easy as offline. Don't buffer by mashing. Just once!

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Turn off release check on the controller preset then go into training and mash a bit less but use the actual inputs.

B22 -> LK (mb after the B22 animation, not before) and press B right along with MB. Will always work.