What's new

Strategy Trait for pressure

Bibulus

Noob
I feel like using trait to give you small increases of damage is a waste at times. Basically any matchup you want to zone why would you want to spent most of your uptime in trait doing a combo? So that made me start looking into things and I found a new use for 223 in combos.

end with 2234 db2 and you get a hard knockdown that forces block on rockets. This limits people to armored moves and mini gun beats every armored move in the game from that range besides superman super.

The best part is bf2 has such good block advantage you stuff jumps with minigun and OR... So it sets you up right into zoning and doesn't have you checking people with lift, so it's easier to play safe

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
223 xx 4 is an untechable knockdown?

I also don't understand why everyone does that weird b13 xx trait combo that does only 1% more than normal...

Bibulus

Noob
Ok if you do this in the corner using db2b and they get hit trying to do something the trait version of rockets gives a full combo in the corner

Bibulus

Noob
223 xx 4 is an untechable knockdown?

I also don't understand why everyone does that weird b13 xx trait combo that does only 1% more than normal...
The one thing I do link about b124 lm combos is you do build a lot of meter in the process

Edit: 223 makes an untechable knockdown unless my testing is faulty... They wake up the same on all tech setting in practice and I can't tech out of a record

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
The one thing I do link about b124 lm combos is you do build a lot of meter in the process

Edit: 223 makes an untechable knockdown unless my testing is faulty... They wake up the same on all tech setting in practice and I can't tech out of a record
yeah im testing it now too and it sure seems like 223 is an untechable knockdown

very very nice find

I'm going to steal the shit out of this setup, haha

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I feel like using trait to give you small increases of damage is a waste at times. Basically any matchup you want to zone why would you want to spent most of your uptime in trait doing a combo? So that made me start looking into things and I found a new use for 223 in combos.

end with 2234 db2 and you get a hard knockdown that forces block on rockets. This limits people to armored moves and mini gun beats every armored move in the game from that range besides superman super.

The best part is bf2 has such good block advantage you stuff jumps with minigun and OR... So it sets you up right into zoning and doesn't have you checking people with lift, so it's easier to play safe
Damn dude, good shit. I had not realized that 223 was untechable. I really need to get in the lab more with GL and play him more serious. Thanks for this setup!