What's new

Question Trait Bug?

Shazam's Trait is suppose to make his punches unblockable right? I don't know if there's a bug or something but for some reason the computer has no problem blocking when traits active. Maybe I'm interpreting the Trait's flavor message wrong? Has anyone else had this problem or can explain?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Way way back before the game was out Shazam was remoured to have Unblockable Trait,

could you not imagine how broken that would be?

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
No it doesn't make them unblockable, it adds unblockable damage to them. Can see why its confusing when looking at it in the training mode though.

SmokeMaster

I got no time for whining!!!
Here's a mind scrambler for you. How come when traits activated does f2, 2 do "unblockable damage" on both hits on block, but on hit only the f2 does "unblockable damage" and not the second hit? Is that a glitch?

His throat isn't imbued with lightning...his fists however are. All punch attacks get powered up by his trait. Not kicks or voice or grabs.

SmokeMaster

I got no time for whining!!!
His throat isn't imbued with lightning...his fists however are. All punch attacks get powered up by his trait. Not kicks or voice or grabs.
Yeah but why does the opponent still recieve trait damage on block from it and no trait damage when it hits?

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Yea, I was confused too. He literally would be broken in the corner though. 60%+ in the corner that you can't wager? Ggs.