What's new

Towers of Time ladder counter reset?

I've beaten over 70 ladders in this mode, and suddenly, the counter at the bottom of the screen reset to 0. Has this happened to anyone else? I wonder what could be the cause for this.

Yes, wtf. I thought it would have fixed already but it hasnt. I had almost a 100 towers done, and it started me back to 0. Im back up to 20 and it keeps on giving me new towers iv done already. The worst part is I havent found anyone other than myself and now you that this is impacting. So yeah, its probably as good as gone.

FaneBlackwing

Best in the West
can I ask where you a get the details for this stuff?
After a week, the next time you log in you should get a rewards screen that shows your towers completed, total score, est. placement, etc... and it'll give you some rewards like koins and such.

I got it today and got 50,000 koins and some other things.

So, every Monday it'll reset and give you rewards based on how well/much you did in the ToT.

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
After a week, the next time you log in you should get a rewards screen that shows your towers completed, total score, est. placement, etc... and it'll give you some rewards like koins and such.

I got it today and got 50,000 koins and some other things.

So, every Monday it'll reset and give you rewards based on how well/much you did in the ToT.
Thank goodness. I nearly had a heart attack when it asked me if I wanted to play the ToT tutorial again and I thought I had lost all my data.