What's new

Tower Skins Not Dropping Like They Say... Anyone Else Have This Problem?

Ok, so when they first added all the new detailed information on where to get skins in which specific tower everything was going fine. But now, I have a few characters that are not wanting to cooperate! Frost for example, I have every gear unlocked for her except 1 left in each of the 3 gear slots. All of them say "Found in The Ko-op Towers" ... Well, I have done countless Ko-op Towers with her and all I ever get are Augments. The same problem with her Skins, there are 2 that say the same thing "Found in The Ko-op Towers" and 1 that says "Found in The Tag Assist Towers" ... No matter how many I do of both, nothing but Augments! :mad: Also, take Jade and Kitana for example, I have everything unlocked for them except 1 skin each, which both say just plain "Fount in the Towers of Time" ... Ok, Ummm... Which "Tower of Time"? I complete Towers constantly every day and never get anything but Augments anymore. Is anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong? Do I just keep doing them in hopes that they eventually drop before Spawn DLC comes out next year? I'm totally at a loss... :oops:

Yeah, it was working perfect for me as well, I loved the change, then I got down to these last few items on each character and it just stopped... :(

Maybe it's me, but I read those messages like "Found in The Ko-op Towers" a bit differently.

I read it as "There is a specific Ko-Op tower that this piece of gear and/or skin is a reward in." Not that you can get the gear and/or skin simply by completing a Ko-Op tower with a specific character. Of course, I may be reading it wrong, too.

FWIW, I am in the same boat as you for Frost, only needing one of each gear piece and only needing 3 skins (once the current Kombat League season ends, that is). I'm also only needing one skin for Kitana (Sheeva's Liege) but have all her gear and all of the skins and gears for Jade.

If you know the names of the items you're missing, this may be of some help, too: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16sMPddLy3bQOq0py6hkQ66mw-kdIl1V283jf1BYNDkA/edit#gid=413091502

Yeah, for gear and skins and leveling tokens... Besides, with the online community playing the same characters doing one move over and over again just so they can feel like a big shot beating someone without doing a single combo, what else is there to do?

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Maybe it's me, but I read those messages like "Found in The Ko-op Towers" a bit differently.

I read it as "There is a specific Ko-Op tower that this piece of gear and/or skin is a reward in." Not that you can get the gear and/or skin simply by completing a Ko-Op tower with a specific character. Of course, I may be reading it wrong, too.

FWIW, I am in the same boat as you for Frost, only needing one of each gear piece and only needing 3 skins (once the current Kombat League season ends, that is). I'm also only needing one skin for Kitana (Sheeva's Liege) but have all her gear and all of the skins and gears for Jade.

If you know the names of the items you're missing, this may be of some help, too: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16sMPddLy3bQOq0py6hkQ66mw-kdIl1V283jf1BYNDkA/edit#gid=413091502
Holy shit I never thought of it this way. I might finally get the last gear pieces Im missing!
Thanks!

Ok, so when they first added all the new detailed information on where to get skins in which specific tower everything was going fine. But now, I have a few characters that are not wanting to cooperate! Frost for example, I have every gear unlocked for her except 1 left in each of the 3 gear slots. All of them say "Found in The Ko-op Towers" ... Well, I have done countless Ko-op Towers with her and all I ever get are Augments. The same problem with her Skins, there are 2 that say the same thing "Found in The Ko-op Towers" and 1 that says "Found in The Tag Assist Towers" ... No matter how many I do of both, nothing but Augments! :mad: Also, take Jade and Kitana for example, I have everything unlocked for them except 1 skin each, which both say just plain "Fount in the Towers of Time" ... Ok, Ummm... Which "Tower of Time"? I complete Towers constantly every day and never get anything but Augments anymore. Is anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong? Do I just keep doing them in hopes that they eventually drop before Spawn DLC comes out next year? I'm totally at a loss... :oops:
Just a follow up and perhaps a PSA, the three gear pieces I was missing for Frost popped up as rewards in the 24 hour tower (Lower left hand corner of the TV screen, Ko-Op tower called "Cybernetic Assassin").

Dunno what gear pieces you were missing for Frost, but we were both missing one set, so these may also be the gear pieces that you were missing for her.

Just a little FYI... The last 3 Frost equipments I was talking about needing are in the KO-OP Tower for the next 17 hours if anyone else needs them...

LoL BLeonard, I just saw your post after I hurriedly got finished doing mine... Thanks for the heads up! Much Appreciated...

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
I have had the towers say that it gave me two of the same skin, but when I checked in the kustomization screen I had two different ones