What's new

Tournament Number Two!!!

Only because I love Tim and MKF so much...

Tournament Number Two!

Rules

- The matches will be best 5 out of 7.

- There are NO restrictions.

- Droppers lose automatically.

- No Kombat Kodes that alter gameplay are to be used. (No blocking, Infinite Run etc.)

- Kombat Zone Kodes may be used.
**Noob's Dorfen (050-050) or the Pit 3 (820-028) are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED as they reduce laggy matches!

I'll add you to the list when you sign up. =D

[1] Mk_Masta || 1805-0833-6551

[2] syak - 786 || 3823-7695-6269

[3] Vengeance || 3093-5455-8344

[4] chicagownz || 4854-4756-2620

[5] Houzi || 0044-1136-7611

[6] Speedy187 || 2621-1128-3831

[7] Diego || 2363-4036-9633

[8] BOMBSHELL || 4639-8244-1753

[9]DreamCatcher - 0044-2095-5607

[10] Sabotage - 3222-3939-6179

Please tell me this is on 360!

Im definately in. I want to know where I really stand. Best of 7 sounds fair, I personally think first to 10 is the best way to do it when 2 players are close in skill.

dubson

Noob
DARXYD3 said:
Please tell me this is on 360!

Im definately in. I want to know where I really stand. Best of 7 sounds fair, I personally think first to 10 is the best way to do it when 2 players are close in skill.
Friend Codes = DS

abc ur dead0 said:
Fucking Gay.

:x

I was hoping this was 360 as well.
We'll be running one soon. We were gonna do a weekend tourny but I'm unavailable on weekends. Either we can do one during the week, or someone else can host one.

I really want to get into a tournament too (preferably on the 360 with my big hands) out of curiosity of where i stand as of late, but working 2 jobs and going to college makes this extremely difficult for me. Life blows. :cry: Maybe I can squeeze one in who knows?

Kaiba

Noob
Does randper kombat count as game altering or is it going to be allowed :D I'd like to know since I'm in.

Houzi

Noob
Yup I'm in. Friend code still the same :)

I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting my name though even though you didn't get a confirmation.

Friend Code = 0044 1136 7611

Diego

Noob
Houzi88 said:
Glad to see you join Diego!!! 8)
Thanks man!
Been so busy lately with school and all, haven't played a game for like 3 weeks, need to get back on track :p

And I hope we get to fight eachother ;>

Houzi

Noob
Diego said:
Houzi88 said:
Glad to see you join Diego!!! 8)
Thanks man!
Been so busy lately with school and all, haven't played a game for like 3 weeks, need to get back on track :p

And I hope we get to fight eachother ;>

That would be crazy!! Haha :lol:

Is there a date figured out for this though???

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
well i just made an account the other day the first time and when i come back my password changed and the name changed. i thought an admin did it but i dont know why. so i just made a new one instead.
edit-and u can delete that apokalipse acct my bro made he wont even be on. nice site. been a while since i talked to you, that whole "cocky poll" thing lol

Dreamcatcher said:
well i just made an account the other day the first time and when i come back my password changed and the name changed. i thought an admin did it but i dont know why. so i just made a new one instead.
edit-and u can delete that apokalipse acct my bro made he wont even be on. nice site. been a while since i talked to you, that whole "cocky poll" thing lol
Aren't you that God of Dreams person?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Phoenix said:
Dreamcatcher said:
Aren't you that God of Dreams person?
Sam? The famous dropper.

When I saw that post saying the apocalypse, I fthought the same thing.

Brother? hmmm. I smell cow shit...

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
nah check the ips, i live in a different state (wy). he says he cant even come here so i registered to see what it was like