What's new

Tech - Lackey Torr Corpse Hop

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Funny, a bit old, and impractical when wake-ups get involved because they start when you're still on the original side. Try using a run cancelled into a normal instead, you get a really ambiguous hop over and it's more safe.

@Parnak can give you more info since its out of charge

Wetdoba

All too easy...
If you just run afterwards it gives you better options. You can run over their body for a corpse hop, run and cancel on top of them and ambiguously NJP or NJK or empty jump to bait a wake up, and once they think you will corpse hop then you just stop the run before crossing over, or you can block after corpse hopping with run to bait a wake up that is unsafe on block. This is also a good scenario to throw out the overheads starter B23 2+4 if you can condition them to not press buttons here due to not wanting to guess which direction to input their wake up

Other combos ending in charge to let you do this: F2, NJP, 4xxBF3 and B23 2+4, F2, 4xxBF3

GGA Max

Funny, a bit old, and impractical when wake-ups get involved because they start when you're still on the original side. Try using a run cancelled into a normal instead, you get a really ambiguous hop over and it's more safe.

@Parnak can give you more info since its out of charge
I believe you found this in may anyway.