What's new

Video/Tutorial TONY-T's One-Bar Launcher Combo Series for Scorpion + A Special Guest!

T4T|Nevan

j3 f113 xx MB bf1 nj2 3 xx TRAIT 112 xx bf1 - 39% (+HF 45%)

In the combo string above what does (+HF) stand for?

In this part of the string "nj2" does the n stand for flip stance?

TONY-T
Nobody has translated your 4 bar combos & resets

I would do it- but I am still new to fighters and still learning fighting game jargon. Can you put these translations up? I'm trying to follow your guidance but you are not helping me follow it if I cannot see the strings. Thanks.

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
T4T|Nevan

j3 f113 xx MB bf1 nj2 3 xx TRAIT 112 xx bf1 - 39% (+HF 45%)

In the combo string above what does (+HF) stand for?

In this part of the string "nj2" does the n stand for flip stance?

TONY-T
Nobody has translated your 4 bar combos & resets

I would do it- but I am still new to fighters and still learning fighting game jargon. Can you put these translations up? I'm trying to follow your guidance but you are not helping me follow it if I cannot see the strings. Thanks.

The HF stands for Hell Fire or db2.

nj2 means Neutral Jump 2, where you just jump up and hit 2. The flip stance is done before the nj2 situations.

I think I should add flip stance in the notations, to be more clear.

I didn't translate them because I dislike using 4 bars in a combo, however I can do that for you, and anyone interestd, if you want. The resets I didn't translated because some are specific for the stage you are playing.

The HF stands for Hell Fire or db2.

nj2 means Neutral Jump 2, where you just jump up and hit 2. The flip stance is done before the nj2 situations.

I think I should add flip stance in the notations, to be more clear.

I didn't translate them because I dislike using 4 bars in a combo, however I can do that for you, and anyone interestd, if you want. The resets I didn't translated because some are specific for the stage you are playing.
Yes please add the notations for the 4 bars in a combo. You sir are a blessing.

Thanks also for translating the jargon for me.
So would flip stance be added as a "fs" for now on in scorpion combo notation?

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
Alright, that sounds good :) Later on the translation will be updated.

EDIT: Added ~fs~ indication a Flip Stance
EDIT2: tactfulgamer Done man, 4 bar combos added.