What's new

TONY-T Presents: The Mortal Kombat Avengers Combo Movie Ep. 1

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just when you would think this guy couldn't outdo his recent works... he blows it out of the water with this new "The Mortal Kombat Avengers" combo movie episode 1. Starring modded Cyrax as Tony Stark, modded Sonya Blade as Black Widow, modded Johnny Cage as Captain America, modded Goro as the Hulk, modded Shang Tsung as Loki and more! The combo synergy TONY-T has formulated in this video is of seamless perfection. This combo movie is about 14 minutes long featuring movie footage integrated with modded Mortal Kombat 9 characters by Tetzrep.

Source: TONY-T

Attachments

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Just when you would think this guy couldn't outdo his recent works... he blows it out of the water with this new "The Mortal Kombat Avengers" combo movie episode 1. Starring modded Cyrax as Tony Stark, modded Sonya Blade as Black Widow, modded Johnny Cage as Captain America, modded Goro as the Hulk, modded Shang Tsung as Loki and more! The combo synergy TONY-T has formulated in this video is of seamless perfection. This combo movie is about 14 minutes long featuring movie footage integrated with modded Mortal Kombat 9 characters by Tetzrep.

Source: TONY-T
Stoms the debut / world release of this video was showned on the on blast show FYI. Dont know if you missed the info. It was even on the obs show preview that tony was debuting ths video and was posted on TYM forums.

Tony great video :) cant watch all of it on my crappy cell but will finish tonight.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

NariTuba

disMember
Amazing work as usual Tony! I always wanted to see you do some stuff with Kratos.

Will have to rewatch to process. Awesome stuff!

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Too funny! :)
I wish NRS would get licensed to do a Marvel game like Injustice, that would totally ROCK!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Amazing work as usual Tony! I always wanted to see you do some stuff with Kratos.

Will have to rewatch to process. Awesome stuff!
Thanks Narituba! the kratos cyrax combo does about 6% more damage on patch 1.05. Also if i used a cancel it probably would have done another 3%.. At midscreen, kratos and cyrax have about 130%!

Kratos is awesome as a tag partner!