What's new

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 Trick Attack Montage

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Good to see the series return with a game that stays true to its roots. I'll never forget the good times I had on T.H.U.G, T.H.U.G 2, and T.H.A.W. I've maxed out the score in Trick Attack in all three games, which the score was around 2billion 147million-something if I recall. Such a fantastic series which went downhill after Proving Grounds and P8.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Does it really play like all the old school ones? None of the project 8 junk?

Thanks for bringing this up, I'm on it!

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
EA SKATE's control scheme, physics, customization and park creator have made TH and all other skating games obsolete. Unfortunately, might be the end of the series. Rest in piece best skating game of all time... Also forgot to mention the huge open world, sick multiplayer modes, and freeskating with the homies online... I'm sad now.

Last edited:

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
Nah this game doesn't even bring nostalgia back (Classic THPS's and American Wasteland... You'll never be forgotten.)
Those ps2 graphics aren't even the worst problem of the game. I've noticed several issues by only watching some videos (long rendering delays, infinite glitches...) Looks like an alpha/beta version and surely need fixes.
PS: A 7.7gb patch is already avaliable, the game original size is 4.6gb lol

Last edited:

OmeMark

Ps4 / Kano
The developers might have thought that remaking the original THPS would be an instant succes, but they forget that people actually don't want the same game as they got back then. They want a complete new game which give them the same experience/feeling as they got back then.
The good old times will never come back. You have to be realistic about these things.

skater11

The saltiest
As a skateboarder myself I fathom how nostalgic of a presentation they tried to go for in this game and that's cool...but it's 2015. If you want to make a similar game with new features just bust out a remake and add DLC(TH:American Wasteland remake, TH underground 1&2 remake)(both amazing games that anyone who played these would definitely give it another go if it were to be remade.)

I'm more excited for "Project: Session", a game that is currently in the making and it's inspired by the makers of EA Skate 1, 2 & 3.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
The developers might have thought that remaking the original THPS would be an instant succes, but they forget that people actually don't want the same game as they got back then. They want a complete new game which give them the same experience/feeling as they got back then.
The good old times will never come back. You have to be realistic about these things.
But the original game is still really fun though (one of my favorites on ps1). I personally DO want the same game again with next gen visuals.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
As a skateboarder myself I fathom how nostalgic of a presentation they tried to go for in this game and that's cool...but it's 2015. If you want to make a similar game with new features just bust out a remake and add DLC(TH:American Wasteland remake, TH underground 1&2 remake)(both amazing games that anyone who played these would definitely give it another go if it were to be remade.)

I'm more excited for "Project: Session", a game that is currently in the making and it's inspired by the makers of EA Skate 1, 2 & 3.
Holy shit! I did not know about Project Session, I am super hyped right now. Hoping that the control scheme from SKATE is what they go with. After playing SKATE for years throughout the whole series, I can never imagine playing a skating game any other way.

Street vid I made back in SKATE 3...

I really NEED some Project Session!