What's new

Tech - Grandmaster Tom Brady's Unblockable Ice Clone Setup

• A jump kick placed that high will allow Raiden or anyone to jump kick you before you can block, thus making the close disappear.
  • Even if you place the jump kick lower, Raiden can EX Shocker on reaction to this clone cancel. It is not a guess because a reversal is not needed.
  • The opponent can also neutral jump the slide and punish or just block it and EX Shocker punish. Both options will lead to full combo.

Also if you tech roll you can do a full combo starting with 242 you just have to run i would think this sort of stuff is just common knowledge by now since sub could do this sort of stuff in MK9

• A jump kick placed that high will allow Raiden or anyone to jump kick you before you can block, thus making the close disappear.
  • Even if you place the jump kick lower, Raiden can EX Shocker on reaction to this clone cancel. It is not a guess because a reversal is not needed.
  • The opponent can also neutral jump the slide and punish or just block it and EX Shocker punish. Both options will lead to full combo.
I put in the youtube description that the slide was only to get to the perfect position for the grab and it isn't needed, you can also jump when they are on wakeup without EX and he they won't be able to anti air you, I don't think the jump-in kick into clone is unviable.

I put in the youtube description that the slide was only to get to the perfect position for the grab and it isn't needed, you can also jump when they are on wakeup without EX and he they won't be able to anti air you, I don't think the jump-in kick into clone is unviable.
its ok to slip in.. However, the title of the thread makes it seem much better then it really is.