What's new

Tolkeen-Chicagoland

Tolkeen

/wrists
Hi. I'm fairly new to tym and the competitive fighting games scene, but a LOOOONG time MK fan. JC has been my main since I first got MK on super nintendo. I live in the Chicago area and I have been to GGA once, I'm in school now so it's hard to make it out, but once I get a break from morning classes I will be heading out more often.
I play on X-box 360 and my gamertag is : Tolkeen

Delriach

Sindelly
Welcome! When were you last at GGA? I'm usually there every week. I'm one of the regulars on MK kommentary. Dude with the HitBox and the creepy little Chun-Li figure. Have we met?

Tolkeen

/wrists
I'm originally from California, but I moved up here with my GF. She's a grad student at Northwestern, so I live in Evanston now. And I remember you del, I was the kid wearing a purple v-neck and borrowing ps3 controllers :p I'm gonna get a stick for christmas, I was thinking about a hitbox, but I play on xbox and that will take years to get a dual modded one...unless you know someone who can make one if I have a stick case. I have an old ps2 modded arcade stick, but it will need ALL new parts :p. Your Sindel was beastly with your air fireballs. I look forward to watching you rip people up now that the patch has dropped.

leek

Kombatant
I'm originally from California, but I moved up here with my GF. She's a grad student at Northwestern, so I live in Evanston now. And I remember you del, I was the kid wearing a purple v-neck and borrowing ps3 controllers :p I'm gonna get a stick for christmas, I was thinking about a hitbox, but I play on xbox and that will take years to get a dual modded one...unless you know someone who can make one if I have a stick case. I have an old ps2 modded arcade stick, but it will need ALL new parts :p. Your Sindel was beastly with your air fireballs. I look forward to watching you rip people up now that the patch has dropped.
hey man what's up! long time no talk :) welcome

Delriach

Sindelly
Were you there during the team tournament? I remember typing that name in the stream. Maybe I'm just crazy.

Tolkeen

/wrists
You must be crazy, I was their for a singles tournament. It was the first week Medina was playing around with Rain, and the tournament before he beat dizzy with sub zero. It was a while back.
Sup Metallica, how have you and your noob(the character...not the insult) friend been faring at gga? Still working on your Nightwolf?

leek

Kombatant
You must be crazy, I was their for a singles tournament. It was the first week Medina was playing around with Rain, and the tournament before he beat dizzy with sub zero. It was a while back.
Sup Metallica, how have you and your noob(the character...not the insult) friend been faring at gga? Still working on your Nightwolf?
nah :/ i'm terrible with him to be honest. I stopped trying and I'm actually going to be picking up noob too. My friend , Kaysick, dropped him for Smoke and nightwolf actually and he's going to casuals every few weeks with me to learn some matchup stuff you know?

Tolkeen

/wrists
That's cool man, I've been playing on live alot cause I have too much hw to get to gga. But I picked up Sub and smoke (and soon raiden) so that I can overcome the crappy JC matchups. Hey man, I read that there was a dash patch, but I couldn't quite understand it. Can you put it in laymens terms for me?