What's new

Today's Golden Krypt Event Not Appearing?

Art Lean

Noob
Was meant to be another reissue of Jax's classic arms, played through the krypt on my son's profile for 2 hours earlier unlocking everything so I could get across the put for when it launches at 9am CST today (so that he can have it on the player 2 gear options on his profile).

Yes it's 9.54 and not there only either profile? Am I going nuts or has it spawned somewhere else this time?

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
i was able to get it the second time they did the jax krypt event. it was located at the end of the pit. im not sure if you tried there yet?

Art Lean

Noob
i was able to get it the second time they did the jax krypt event. it was located at the end of the pit. im not sure if you tried there yet?
Yeah that's where I'm expecting it, and why I spent all morning unlocking the krypt on the second profile on the PS4 so I could harvest enough souls to rebuild the pit bridge in order to reach it (everything's already unlocked on my own profile).

Art Lean

Noob
Ah never mind, it's there now. Was just a little late in appearing I guess...

... and ffs it spawns before the broken part of the bridge, I didn't even need to farm those 2000 souls on a brand new profile this morning :rolleyes: