What's new

To all of those who have no one to play with...

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Guys, as those who know me know, I have had no scene for the lifespan of this game or ANY other fighting game. I was attending University in Northern Maine in the middle of no where.

So, in preperation of coming home, I decided to throw up a few ads on sites such as usedpei and kijiji (the equivalent of craigs list) Low and behold I found a small scene with about 10 or so regulars and about 22 people overall. While it is mostly Marvel and SS4AE, they are open to playing different games and I plan on wedging in Mortal Kombat :).

Those ads I posted? I was pleasantly surprised when I opened my e-mail in box and found 2 other people interested in joining. Also, a message from the Island Newspaper who wants to do a story on the scene.

Since I am about an hour away from the scene location, I am committed to picking people up along the way. I am excited about this, and just wanted to share that, sometimes things may look bleak, but with a hard search and a positive attitude, you can build your own "Scene". Just be open, friendly, and pray for a little luck.

Long live Fighting Games, and Long Live MK.