What's new

Question Timing for 323 F23?

Hi, new member here

I have recently been experimenting with Deathstroke in the lab and one combo I cannot get to land is F3, 323, f23 df3. I know the link is possible but I can't seem to get the timing down.

Any pointers on how to time the string would be appreciated. Thanks!

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
right as you are about to hit the ground after 323, hit F23. thats what the timing is, i hit it 9/10 times. Also remember that after Df3 you can double dash inside for 50/50s for pressure.. have fun! omegapr1me99

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
The guy should up end up near Deathstroke's waist by the time you'r eable to f+23 correctly, that's how I use to time it when I was still learning the combo.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
The guy should up end up near Deathstroke's waist by the time you'r eable to f+23 correctly, that's how I use to time it when I was still learning the combo.
yeah exactly, thats about right when deathstroke hits the ground. Btw i see you're picking up Ds stuff. we can play later ill show you what i know with him.. btw don't drop grundy keep him!

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
yeah exactly, thats about right when deathstroke hits the ground. Btw i see you're picking up Ds stuff. we can play later ill show you what i know with him.. btw don't drop grundy keep him!
Thanks for the words, thanks, but i'm fine. c;, maybe this guy can get your tips. lol.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Thanks for the words, thanks, but i'm fine. c;, maybe this guy can get your tips. lol.
okay. doesn't hurt to exchange Ds tech though. I have some stuff you might like.. Insane corner pressure, free trait set ups, etc.. ill be able to paly after 5:30E.T

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Everyone has trouble with this at first. In time, it'll become natural, so keep at it.

RIGHT as Deathstroke gets to the ground
Right BEFORE the opponent touches the ground

Those visual cues might work for ya.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
The later you input 323 during a combo the easier it is to land the f23.
This is true too. I can't believe I forgot to mention this. The higher they are after 323, the harder it is to finish the combo.

If ever you notice you might have tossed them too high with 323, you might want to try just going for D1 xx Sword Flip. Better that than nothing, right?