What's new

Question - Royal Storm Tiger Knee fan

NO.ONE

Noob
hi everyone, im new! i always read post from here and now i make and a acount for post :D

well i have a little think...

how i can perform a Tiger Knee Fan with Kity?
how is the imput? i dont know...

well thx for read this

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Input fan as soon as you leave the ground. Takes practice, as with any characters IAFB, but once your comfortable with it you can effectively ground your opponents, therefore cutting off many good options and forcing them to play the Empresses way. Or you can pick Mournful and enjoy throwing Glaives.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Tiger Knee? I think that's her EX db2 (down back triangle/Y) cancelled into her fans or float on hit.

Last edited:

gongfuren

Arma Virumque Cano
You can't really do a tiger knee motion for an instant air move in this game. You just have to jump and do ↓ → 1 as quickly as you can.

NO.ONE

Noob
aaa ok .... i understand now... is just a jump with fan but fast....

thx so much for your replies :D

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Tiger Knee? I think that's her EX db2 (down back triangle/Y) cancelled into her fans or float on hit.

No lol. Tiger knee-ing in most FGs mean instant air specials. Because in other 2D games, you can input the fireball motion before the jump motion to buffer it and press the attack button to fireball right as you leave the ground.

ie. :d:qtr:rU+F + :fp

gongfuren

Arma Virumque Cano
How did you guys know he was actually asking about insta air fans when he said Tiger knee fan?
A tiger knee motion is commonly used in other games to do instant air quarter-circle moves.

A few examples:
Leona in King of Fighters can tiger knee her air super input from the ground to do it instant air.
Sol in Guilty Gear can tiger knee his bandit revolver input from the ground to do it instant air.
Viper in Street Fighter can tiger knee her burn kick input from the ground to do it instant air.

NO.ONE

Noob
tiger knee is SF Sagat move

↓↘→↗ + :fp is a knee strike.... well this motion is used too for characters with air move when you want to spam the move in the air quick,
like Sonic Fox Kitty..... but if you do that imput, the fan dont come out... and that is what i want to know

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
tiger knee is SF Sagat move

↓↘→↗ + :fp is a knee strike.... well this motion is used too for characters with air move when you want to spam the move in the air quick,
like Sonic Fox Kitty..... but if you do that imput, the fan dont come out... and that is what i want to know
Because Tiger Knee-ing can't be done in NRS games. You just have to do U, D, F real quick.