What's new

Question - Kung Lao Thoughts on Kung lao's UMK3 Costume ?

Do you guys like it ?

• Yes !

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • No.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I wish it was mk2 Kung Lao skin

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters

XSeregantmajor

"Well hello mr. Fancy pants!" - Bruce Campbell
Me personally I love it , I'm glad they have brought the UMK3 skins into mk x . I honestly wasn't a fan of the classic skins in Mk9 because it didn't really look to great on ermac and reptile as it did on sub zero and scorpion . I love that we are getting so many skins this game I mean it's incredible . Quan chi's mk4 skin looks sick! Jax's UMK3 skin looks alright it doesn't change much but my favorite is Kung Lao I can't wait to see what it will look like with an alternate color!

Last edited:

XSeregantmajor

Yes he was.

Anyway, dope classic costume, I may put more time into Lao just for this.
. Yeah My bad on that one I for some reason thought he was the secrect fight on mk2 but he was on the main roster on mk2 and jade was the secrect fight if I remember correctly also ermac was in mk1 as a glitch if I remember right so yeah major fail by me . yeah I remember playing UMK3 a lot growing up I loved the skins by far my favorite skins from sub zero, scorpion , ermac, rain and reptile . Very glad we have got most of those skins and now the Kung Lao skin since he is my main . You should try him out , I didn't think I could learn him or get use to his style but I honestly can say I feel like this character's style is the right fit for my play style .

XSeregantmajor

did you also know that smoke/jade were in mk2?

Yeah I did , mk2 is one I haven't played much but I know the rosters decently I just don't know how I goofed up with thinking reptile wasn't in mk1. I thought he was the secrect fight for mk2 but he wasn't . jade was.

Andromeda

I am Bard
I'm not going to complain, because it's at least a different character for once getting a costume. I mentioned this on TRMK that I've declared Scorpion as Mortal Kombat's Victoria's Secret Model for the game since he has eight costumes. That's more than enough for one character. Yeah, I know he's basically the icon of the series, yeah I know that he's Boon's favorite, but eight costumes is a bit too much, especially since you have a bunch of new characters that have yet to have a new costume get added to their wardrobe.

I will say, despite that I do like that the nostalgia of Mortal Kombat 3 is brought back through a few costumes, meh, I do like the newer costumes instead.

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
MK2 would have been better.

The only costume I liked out of the pack was Quan Chi's MK4 skin. It's always been my favorite of his.

I wish they'd start giving costumes to the newer characters instead of spamming them to characters that don't need them. I mean Jax and Kung Lao both just recently got additional costumes (and already have a good selection from in game). They could have spread the love around.

imo its worst costume in game so far. i've been waiting for this one (i love klassics) but its so meeeh. colours are meh, costume itself is meeh, he have long hair (why?) and he have victory pose from mk2? dont get it...? i expected bright colours,nice redesign and his hat covering his eyes just like in mk3. this... i dont like.