What's new

This place looks interesting.

Hello one and all. Right now, I'm looking for a home in a community to learn how to better myself, and to have fun/meet/fight new people online. I'd love to find a local scene, but if I can't I'll just stick to online. Either way, I look forward to a couple of good matches!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
1. there are a TON of top players here including Tom Brady, Krayzie Bone, LIJOE, REO, Dark Rob, THTB, Perfect Legend, JWong, MarkMan... and the list goes on.

2. Check out and start posting in the regional matchmaking forums... more than likely you'll find some matches within there. Where are you from btw?

1. there are a TON of top players here including Tom Brady, Krayzie Bone, LIJOE, REO, Dark Rob, THTB, Perfect Legend, JWong, MarkMan... and the list goes on.

2. Check out and start posting in the regional matchmaking forums... more than likely you'll find some matches within there. Where are you from btw?
It's nice to see that this is definitely a good place to learn from, and hopefully I can take stuff away from this place. Thanks for the head's up, I'll look at those places next. As far as location, I'm in the central Pennsylvania area, mainly between Pittsburg, and Philly. Thanks for a quick reply as well. ^_^