What's new

General/Other this new freeze duration is fantastic

dude try it you have enough time to be full screen and walk up to the guy, not dash, walk up to him and still have some time left.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
Its pathetic, as if Sub was'nt good enough. I can understand nerfing certain moves here & there but why make a character (who was already a beast) even better?

Whats next? Make Kungs dive kick safe on block!

Panque

Random foreign guy
I don't think sub-zero was a beast with all those horrible matchups. Maybe the patch as an overkill, but it was necessary. Now he is definitively S tier, if you are truly more skilled than your opponent, you can work around most of (if not all) your bad matchups.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Personally I think only low-tier characters should have been buffed... but I'm guessing there are enough vocal SZ fans that NRS just gave in.

Personally I think only low-tier characters should have been buffed... but I'm guessing there are enough vocal SZ fans that NRS just gave in.
that would have been ideal. but sub zero didnt really need this buff. sub zero is going to be the next kung lao at tournament play.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
sub zero is going to be the next kung lao at tournament play.
I'm guessing (lent my copy out, so I can't be sure) that Ice Clone still whiffs at close range. That's what really stops Sub-Zero from being an invincible Kung Lao, IMHO.

Panque

Random foreign guy
Unless that tech Tom Brady said he discovered is REALLY awesome, Sub-Zero is nowhere close to what Kung Lao was. In don't think we are going to see many Sub-Zero players win tournaments, really.

webreg

Noob
IAF loop (Kitana/Kabal) is easier and also happens to, despite the armor on the slide, destroy SZ so yes, more Subs in tournaments and probably more in top8 but no, not winning.