What's new

This is my worst christmas

Bugman

Noob
Today my grandma have a major seizure and pass out. I thought this is going to be the end of her but thank God she ok. she is now in the hospital however recovery. All I want for christmas is for my grandma come back home. I want everybody on TYM to pray for my grandma please.:(

E

Eldriken

Today my grandma have a major seizure and pass out. I thought this is going to be the end of her but thank God she ok. she is now in the hospital however recovery. All I want for christmas is for my grandma come back home. I want everybody on TYM to pray for my grandma please.:(
Fuck, man. I'm so sorry to hear that. Your grandmother will be in my thoughts. Hopefully she makes a full recovery, dude!

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Head up bro shell be fine :)

Decay

King of the Bill
I don't pray but you know if you ever need anything or just to talk, hit me up bro. I wish you a merry Christmas and I hope everything turns out well!