What's new

This is kinda dumb but I was just wondering...

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Ever notice how when you win with good old Johnny boy that sometimes his sunglasses gleam and sometimes they don't? Should i feel special when this happens? Ohhh yeahh...But anyway, anybody know why? Lol

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
But his glasses always break off at the end! He's always got fresh shades on hand, sometimes they gleam, sometimes they don't! I've destroyed people and had it not happen, and I've almost got beat and had it happen...what gives!

NKZero

Noob
But his glasses always break off at the end! He's always got fresh shades on hand, sometimes they gleam, sometimes they don't! I've destroyed people and had it not happen, and I've almost got beat and had it happen...what gives!
no what Destiny said is correct. if you don't take too much damage, when Cages glasses fall off, you will hear a sound of the glasses breaking off (like a CRACK). he says "oh yeah!" and then the new pair that he puts on has that gleam. if you've been beaten up, when the old sunglasses fall off, they don't make a sound. Cage puts the new ones on and says "oh yeah!" but with no gleam. it is entirely dependent on how much you are beat up.

CYracks

Command Grabber
Thats so cool, I wish they had stuff like that for all the other characters. I'll put that on my MK10 wishlist.

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
I may be wrong but I always thought they shine when he's outside. I think they shine if you play on the street or rooftop at day, but not on hell or the subway. Just like you don't hear the jets flyover if Sonya wins on an interior stage but you do if she wins outside.

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
Ever notice how when you win with good old Johnny boy that sometimes his sunglasses gleam and sometimes they don't? Should i feel special when this happens? Ohhh yeahh...But anyway, anybody know why? Lol
Hm, i think it depends from ur success in the match. It will gleam if u win game without losing a round. :)

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I THINK if you have 75 percent life left his glasses will sparkle
No not true, it depends on how many face hits you've taken. I got the glasses to stay on even through some brutal matches...

Went into training mode (roughly)8 1s with cage vs cage and the glasses break

Reactions: CJF
I'm sure somebody else has already said this, but it's just a glitch where if your face has a certain amount of damage it won't gleam or make the sound effect of the glasses breaking or him flipping them open.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Yea, Liu has something similar.

Sometimes you'll get a baby dragon floating on his hand, other times Liu is the dragon.

I'm pretty sure it's a random factor that noyone knows of.