What's new

Things I noticed watching Injustice behind closed doors

Espio

Kokomo
2 life bars? :confused:

how does that work?
It's basically just instead of having one life bar like in MK, where you lose the one life bar and the round is over.

Simply put now once you lose a lifebar you have another one before you're done.

An in game example below (though there is more than 2 life bars in this game it's the general idea).

Also, Killer Instinct kind of did this too.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
I guess they are making up for batman being awful in MKvsDC? I would main Batman regardless of tier but if he has a parry and Kung Laos spin, with Scorpions spear (more like Spencers hook) then man I'm pretty excited. I wonder whose voice acting him? Kevin Conroy or Bruce Greenwood would be BOSS!

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
So basically if I don't get some sort of Batman smoke bomb launching projectile, a 6 frame launching Bat Spin, instant air Batarangs, and a super move parry that ends with "I'M BATMAN"....I am going to be pretty disappointed...

Breaker

~AKUMA~
So basically if I don't get some sort of Batman smoke bomb launching projectile, a 6 frame launching Bat Spin, instant air Batarangs, and a super move parry that ends with "I'M BATMAN"....I am going to be pretty disappointed...
^ Godlike LOL

Briyen

Noob
Hearing the batarang description is making me picture Batman with Tengu Stone or something...
wow that would be OP hah, its more like he has to activate his batarangs first, which float around him and doesn;t damage oppponent i believe, then he can chose

A)throw it as projectile or use it to extend combos
B)Use it as a defensive spin

btw you guys are hilariouss, love this community

It is early, but Grundy and Flash sound like my characters.

The Batarangs won't be a big deal if the meter runs quick. They seem like a combo extender more than a "get off me" Kung Lao spin.

I wanna see some match videos already. I'm wondering about that 4 bar meter. I would think 4 bars for a super, but why 2 for a special /pro move?

I am holding out hope that the cinematic run thing is just the round opener and not a combo breaker. That would be super annoying to see during a match and likely multiple times.