What's new

General/Other - Ermac They fixed blast!

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Holy shit, we asked and they delivered.

I wanted EX blast to have 12% damage and they gave us 15%, sick!
  • Ermac - adjusted hitbox on Soul Burst & Soul Burst to make it harder to low profile - essential fix.
  • Ermac - increased Soul Burst damage by 4 - possible decent combo ender and even more rewarding on hit when instant aired.
  • Ermac - increased Soul Blast damage by 10 - will now win all trades and has some meaty damage. This is now one of Ermac's best moves and probably his go-to wakeup.
@zaf @Afumba @Error @Dope Dojo

Last edited:

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
This move is so good now. I really think this was what the move needed when you see how some of the other armoured moves have been dished out amongst the cast.

The hitbox is pretty huge, it's great as an anti-air and is a wakeup you have to respect.

I don't know what the lowest profiling moves are in the game but Johnny's D4 and Ermac's D3 aren't even close to low profiling it. Also tried Mileena's B4, D3 and ball roll, no dice.

Last edited:

Afumba

Noob
Yea saw that earlier.. just needed a bit of time before i could be happy about it cuz its the only thing they "fixed" on him & i had to shake that disappointment first.

Its a nice fix & the damage increase gives him a better time against pressure. Big difference between 5% and 15%.
Tried low profiling it on wake-up with a few characters but couldnt do it. Neutral jump still avoids & punishs it but thats fine - if you wake up with tp they are screwed. Also midscreen combos that end in Burst get at least 1% more damage than before it seems. The few i tested so far did 1% more damage.

• Ermac - increased Soul Burst damage by 4 - possible decent combo ender and even more rewarding on hit when instant aired.
@zaf @Afumba @Error @Dope Dojo
Only the standing SoulBurst/ex SoulBurst have the damage increase. The air versions still do 5%.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Yea saw that earlier.. just needed a bit of time before i could be happy about it cuz its the only thing they "fixed" on him & i had to shake that disappointment first.

Its a nice fix & the damage increase gives him a better time against pressure. Big difference between 5% and 15%.
Tried low profiling it on wake-up with a few characters but couldnt do it. Neutral jump still avoids & punishs it but thats fine - if you wake up with tp they are screwed. Also midscreen combos that end in Burst get at least 1% more damage than before it seems. The few i tested so far did 1% more damage.

Only the standing SoulBurst/ex SoulBurst have the damage increase. The air versions still do 5%.
Shame, because this would have been sick otherwise haha

@smokey

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
The air ones would have been nicer to have the damage increase but I'll take what we have. Ermac now has a solid armor reversal.