What's new

The Yin-Yang Mains Thread.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
@xInfra Deadx gave me a really interesting idea, comparing his mains and how different they are, and it occured to me that I was in the same boat.
In my opinion, there is no more awkward, different to a polar degree pair in this game to main than the damndable offensive armada aboard the leaky boat, and the goddamn near-surgical strikes of Sub-Zero.

But then I said, "Nah. Too simple. I'd get babalitied in a debate. Hmm..."

See...I fully endorse counter-picking. Like I said in an earlier thread, I think this game has evolved now to the point that its characters by themselves have become, more or less, a lot more familiar to many of the top-tier/tournament players, and thus the battlefields have become a lot more diverse; even the most absolutely fluid, near-flawless master of a character is much more vulnerable now to their own character's weaknesses and exploits, regardless of skill or precision because of how many people thus far have traded "character loyalty" for doing what's smart and preparing for the worst as thoroughly as possible by keeping an extra character or 3 in the stable.
But what's interesting is running into somebody with a pair or trio or so forth of names who just don't belong in the same sentence together. Unfortunately, every pair I cook up, I'm too paranoid not to believe there's some degree of seperation between them that'll make me wrong as a donkey show.

Suggestions?