What's new

The Ultimate MK9 Giveaway from the Kombat Network & Tim Static

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator

I along with the help of the Kombat Network (UMK, CMK & TYM) am giving away an ULTIMATE MK9 prize!! And all you need to do is a couple simple things, and Im sure some of you are already qualified.

First off, check out www.Twitter.com/KombatNetwork and/or my own twitter account, www.twitter.com/Tim_Static (dont have twitter? u better sign up now!)

Check out the tweets i made about the contest.

To qualify you need to be registered members of the TricForce, the Kombat Network of MK sites: here @ TestYourMight, ClassicMK.com & UltimateMK.com. (banned members of any of the 3 sites do not qualify. period.)

Then, make sure you are following on twitter, these accounts:

www.twitter.com/TheUltimateMK
www.twitter.com/Test_Your_Might
www.twitter.com/ClassicMK

Then, send a tweet to www.Twitter.com/Tim_Static with this text: "GIVE ME @Tim_Static 's #Ultimate MK9 prize!! @KombatNetwork @Test_Your_Might @ClassicMK @TheUltimateMK" and you are registered for my GRAND PRIZE!

You must get this done before MAY 29th. I will randomly choose a winner and that person will be notified personally by me sometime after May 29th. I will try to have winner announced next Tuesday.

So your asking........what is the prize?

Well, Grand Prize is (1) copy of MK9 for PS3 (Online Kombat pass included), all 7 klassic costume downloads for PSN, the MK9 bookends from the Collectors Edition and copies of the movies "Mortal Kombat" & "Mortal Kombat: Anniihilation", both on Blu-Ray.

Pics:
http://i56.tinypic.com/9jzyhg.jpg"]MK9 game and DLC[/url]

http://i51.tinypic.com/1zlvpt3.jpg"]MK9 bookends[/url] - never got them out of box and the box there in had too much glare for pic from front

http://i51.tinypic.com/25rmurp.jpg"]MK Blu-Rays[/url]

Good luck to all!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
The Ultimate MK9 Giveaway from the Kombat Network & Tim Static (Deadline 5/29)

The Klassic costumes are coming to DLC in 2 weeks, so i moved up the deadline to register for this contest.

MAY 29TH IS THE LAST DAY TO GET REGISTERED!!!

community needs more ppl like you tim. keepin my fingers crossed

BeRB

Noob

I'm entering this is awesome! Goodluck everybody! :D
I most def want those blurays the most! Some disliked the MK Movies but I loved them growing up.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator

scorpio said:
community needs more ppl like you tim. keepin my fingers crossed
the community just needs more people willing to travel to, play in and host MK tourneys and offline get togethers. ;D

BeRB

Noob

Tim Static said:
the community just needs more people willing to travel to, play in and host MK tourneys and offline get togethers. ;D
This exactly more tournament organization more offline players and more willing to take chances to travel to even bigger tournies outside of teh locals.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator

MK9 game and DLC

MK9 bookends - never got them out of box and the box there in had too much glare for pic from front

MK Blu-Rays

BeRB

Noob

Vassago187 said:
Gotta be signed up on all 3 sites?
I think so and you can't be banned on any of the 3 sites from what I am reading here.
It doesn't take that long to register so you might as well do it.

I was already Registered on CMK and UMK. Just needed to register myself on TYM

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator

Dont forget the twitter part. thats how you actually register/enter the contest.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator

Registration is over. Thanks to all who entered. Winner coming in the next 24-48 hours. ::|

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Exactly, thanks to all who entered!!

Part of the contest was registering on these sites, but consider it a gift. Use these sites. They are here for you!! The wealth of information and knowledge about MK is just mind boggling. You all are a part of it. THANK YOU ALL.