What's new

The Ultimate MK9 Giveaway from the Kombat Network & Tim Static (Registration is Over)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator

I along with the help of the Kombat Network (UMK, CMK & TYM) am giving away an ULTIMATE MK9 prize!! And all you need to do is a couple simple things, and Im sure some of you are already qualified.

First off, check out www.Twitter.com/KombatNetwork and/or my own twitter account, www.twitter.com/Tim_Static (dont have twitter? u better sign up now!)

Check out the tweets i made about the contest.

To qualify you need to be registered members of the TricForce, the Kombat Network of MK sites: here @ TestYourMight, ClassicMK.com & UltimateMK.com. (banned members of any of the 3 sites do not qualify. period.)

Then, make sure you are following on twitter, these accounts:

www.twitter.com/TheUltimateMK
www.twitter.com/Test_Your_Might
www.twitter.com/ClassicMK

Then, send a tweet to www.Twitter.com/Tim_Static with this text: "GIVE ME @Tim_Static 's #Ultimate MK9 prize!! @KombatNetwork @Test_Your_Might @ClassicMK @TheUltimateMK" and you are registered for my GRAND PRIZE!

You must get this done before MAY 29th. I will randomly choose a winner and that person will be notified personally by me sometime after May 29th. I will try to have winner announced next Tuesday.

So your asking........what is the prize?

Well, Grand Prize is (1) copy of MK9 for PS3 (Online Kombat pass included), all 7 klassic costume downloads for PSN, the MK9 bookends from the Collectors Edition and copies of the movies "Mortal Kombat" & "Mortal Kombat: Anniihilation", both on Blu-Ray.

Pics:

MK9 game and DLC

MK9 bookends - never got them out of box and the box there in had too much glare for pic from front

MK Blu-Rays

Good luck to all!!

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
Holy fuuu, I must win this.

How do you know that the people who enter qualify? And lol, that tweet is too long, too many characters.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Holy fuuu, I must win this.

How do you know that the people who enter qualify? And lol, that tweet is too long, too many characters.
"GIVE ME @Tim_Static 's #Ultimate MK9 prize!! @KombatNetwork @Test_Your_Might @ClassicMK @TheUltimateMK"

Minus "" signs and you have 38 characters left!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
The Klassic costumes are coming to DLC in 2 weeks, so i moved up the deadline to register for this contest.

MAY 29TH IS THE LAST DAY TO GET REGISTERED!!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
MK9 game and DLC

MK9 bookends - never got them out of box and the box there in had too much glare for pic from front

MK Blu-Rays

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Thanks to all who entered!!

Part of the contest was registering on these sites, but consider it a gift. Use these sites. They are here for you!! The wealth of information and knowledge about MK is just mind boggling. You all are a part of it. THANK YOU ALL.

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
O.G.
I was wondering why we got like 40 new users in 5 days hehe. Thanks Tim.