What's new

The Troll Method to Training

ELC

Scrublord McGee

These are not my videos. However, they have inspired me to take a new approach to training with characters.

1. Pick a character.
2. Pick a special that character uses.
3. Start a match and use only normals and both the regular and the enhanced versions of that special.

This method of training, known as troll spamming, teaches you how to effectively use that special in conjunction with your normals. This may not be helpful at all for higher-level players, but for lower-levels players this will help familiarize you with the tools your character has more quickly than having all the options available.

These are not my videos. However, they have inspired me to take a new approach to training with characters.

1. Pick a character.
2. Pick a special that character uses.
3. Start a match and use only normals and both the regular and the enhanced versions of that special.

This method of training, known as troll spamming, teaches you how to effectively use that special in conjunction with your normals. This may not be helpful at all for higher-level players, but for lower-levels players this will help familiarize you with the tools your character has more quickly than having all the options available.

Yes! OMG this is super fun against people, especially the nut punch. Awesome post here. :banana:

Fenro

Nordic myth
It hurts my eye seeing how people actually fall for this shit :/ only viable excuse would be a tremendous lag. cant say i didnt enjoy the johnny cage one coupled with that trololo song. funniest thing about it is the fact he could have punished it each time on block with a +30% combo :/ shame on the scorpion player.