What's new

The Tracks Tavern Milwaukee,WI August 6th Summer Slam

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/aug-6-2011-the-tracks-tavern-milwaukee-wi-august-6th-summer-slam-ssf4ae-mvc3-milwaukee-wi.141188/#post-5578540

If you are from the Milwaukee, WI area I suggest you come out. These guys hold a tournament at this spot about every other month. Last time we only had 6 players for MK9 so please come out and support it!

The Tracks Tavern Milwaukee,WI August 6th 2011Summer Slam SSF4AE MVC3 MK9 AH3 T6 3S KOF13

WHERE:The Tracks Tavern and Grille 1020 E Locust Milwaukee,WI
WHEN: Saturday August 6th 2011 Event begins 1PM Tourney starts 3PM
VENUE FEE: FREE that's right I said FREE!
GAMES BEING PLAYED: MVC3 (XBOX360) SuperSF4 (XBOX360) Tekken 6 (PS3) Arcana Heart 3 (PS3) MK9
REGISTRATION FEE IS 10 dollars for Super SF4AE and Tekken 6 5 dollars for MVC3 AH3 3S reg fee is yet to be determined I will update the post when I know.
OTHER DETAILS: This is a 18 and up venue however if under 21 you will need to be accompanied by a responsible adult. This is not my rule this is what management told me. Responsible adult does not mean a SRK member over 21 either. Again not my rule the venues rule. This is a B.Y.O.C.(Bring Your Own Controller) event. If needed there may be a stick or 2 able to be borrowed if need be. Registration is $10 for MVC3 Super Sf4 and T6 $5 for AH3. Event will start at 1pm Actual tourney will begin around 3pm this gives people time to get to the venue as well as time for casuals before the tourney. Casuals will be played after the tourney concludes as well.

ATTENTION: It is strongly recommended that you bring your own controller to this event. We can provide a controller if absolutely necessary. When we call your match you MUST be ready to play your match or face disqualification. This is to ensure that the tournament is run in a timely manner.

IMPORTANT NOTES: If you are under 21 and try to purchase alcohol at the bar you will be asked to leave and banned from attending future events here. If you are 21 and up and try to purchase alcohol for someone under 21 you will be asked to leave and banned from future events. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. Super SF4 and MVC3 will be ran on 360. Tekken 6 and Arcana Heart 3 will be ran on PS3.

RULES:It's best 2 out of 3 matches. It's double elimination and you have to win 2 matches against your opponent. Winner keeps the character loser can change characters and ultras. Prize payout is 70/20/10

Super SF4 is played 2/3 rounds Tekken 6 is 3/5 rounds. MVC3 is 2 out of 3 matches.

Winners, Losers and Grand finals are best 3 out of 5 matches.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
I'll make digimon come up there if I can. He's in Racine. I don't know anyone in the Milwaukee area, though, sorry.

MK9 Results

8/6/2011

16-man bracket

1 El Condon (Nappy) : $35.00

2 Big Marcus : $10.00

3 Random Hmongxican (Sammy) : $5.00

4 Frankie G

5 AU I'm Digimon

5 Soonk

7 Chad Mowery

7 The Blackrose

9 Trallux

9 Brotherman 5th Master

Had a blast as usual. Lost to Nappy's ridiculously good Kung Lao and then Frankie G beat me with those damn shoulders playing Nightwolf.

GG's everyone, had to leave soon as I got knocked out to attend another party unfortunately.