What's new

The TIM STATIC will be buying an MK stick from AIAB again soon and I need artwork for it CONTEST

Tim Static

Adminerator
Well, i hope the thread title says it all.

I will be getting another MK stick from AIAB soon, and I need artwork for it.

I dont really have anything in mind. Just something original and bad ass. If you know me, I love old school MK, arcade era, etc.

anywho, I will choose one person who makes the best looking, most original piece of art either a 1600 point XBLA points card or $20 PSN card (or a $20 giftcard to the place of your choosing) Hell I might just send you a $20 bill.

If there isnt a piece i deem worthy, then this is null and void. SO show me what ya got.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Well, i hope the thread title says it all.

I will be getting another MK stick from AIAB soon, and I need artwork for it.

I dont really have anything in mind. Just something original and bad ass. If you know me, I love old school MK, arcade era, etc.

anywho, I will choose one person who makes the best looking, most original piece of art either a 1600 point XBLA points card or $20 PSN card (or a $20 giftcard to the place of your choosing) Hell I might just send you a $20 bill.

If there isnt a piece i deem worthy, then this is null and void. SO show me what ya got.
What MKvsDC characters do you want on it? Flash? Shazzam? jk lol

I can create something if you show me the layout, or have the actual template I can just upload on PS.