What's new

Combo List - Kitana The Start To Kitana's Unbreakable Damage

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
No sharpen takes too long.

EDIT:
Im new to MK competitively so I don't understand everything about the system yet so can you please explain how these are unbreakable? Is it a glitch or something? I ask cuz just earlier today someone broke out of a combo when I went for throat slice so naturally I would assume breakers apply to specials as well
There are certain moves (maybe even strings, depending on the character) that the opponent can not use their breaker for. In MK, most projectiles tend to fall in this category. I'm still learning her, so I'm not sure if she has any unbreakable strings as well, but at this point, her fans and her X-ray (everyones, actually) are

There are certain moves (maybe even strings, depending on the character) that the opponent can not use their breaker for. In MK, most projectiles tend to fall in this category. I'm still learning her, so I'm not sure if she has any unbreakable strings as well, but at this point, her fans and her X-ray (everyones, actually) are
Ok cool, thanks, that makes sense then. I knew about the xrays, (I also believe all of them hit overhead too right?) but didn't know about the fans/projectiles. In that case I wonder what I can come up with at the end of midscreen combos ending in wind

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
Ok cool, thanks, that makes sense then. I knew about the xrays, (I also believe all of them hit overhead too right?) but didn't know about the fans/projectiles. In that case I wonder what I can come up with at the end of midscreen combos ending in wind
No, I don't think all x-rays are overhead. I'm sure more than a few are, but some are parries and I'm sure others are projectiles

So I just want to say thank you for letting me know this was unbreakable. I got so much extra mileage out of this last night. I was already chunking a lot of fans getting about 30% but that was with normals and losing real estate as I pushed to the corner but wasn't able to reset to a decent neutral, plus the fact the combos could be broken. All of which made my reads of b14 db1 so much more dangerous as it was a free 30% So thank you again for helping me beef my neutral