What's new

Breakthrough The start of a new mix up. Nightwing vortex.

Also should i try and get a recording device as soon as i can.

• Total voters

macro

Eezeepeezee
Now this is just a example of what we can start doing with this tech
and you don't have to spend meter on this as well this combo
is just the best way of showing you what i'm doing for the
vortex.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I mean maybe.

You can hold down to block, and then react to the overhead, and it starts out of something that can be poked out of for a full combo. Plus, you gave up a lot of damage by not completing the combo there.

macro

Eezeepeezee
I mean maybe.

You can hold down to block, and then react to the overhead, and it starts out of something that can be poked out of for a full combo. Plus, you gave up a lot of damage by not completing the combo there.
Now this is just a example of what we can start doing with this tech
and you don't have to spend meter on this as well this combo
is just the best way of showing you what i'm doing for the
vortex.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Nice. yea it can be poked out of, but whos gonna expect it 100% of the time. B2 flip kick/jump back wd's/back/foward dash. stance cancel into grayson,gp.. Dirty likey so far, keep it up broski..

Last edited:

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Nice. yea it can be poked out of, but whos gonna expect it 100% of the time. B2 flip kick/jump back wd's/back/foward dash. staff cancel, grayson,gp.. Dirty likey so far, keep it up broski..
Even if you don't poke, your reaction to staff cancel should always be to low block.

I need to see more versions of this reset first but I'm not a fan so far.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Even if you don't poke, your reaction to staff cancel should always be to low block.

I need to see more versions of this reset first but I'm not a fan so far.
Ok sounds good i'll try and make some more vids.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
That's a lot of damage left on the table, Macromore. Tomorrow we'll hit the lab an explore. There's some cool Supes stuff I want to to show you, too.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Well i can't find anything mid screen yet so that's sucks but i could see some corner stuff going on. I just want more mid screen options. :(

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Well i can't find anything mid screen yet so that's sucks but i could see some corner stuff going on. I just want more mid screen options. :(

Can you record that 50% mid screen combo i showed you, bro? I know its pretty hard to do online but i can 10/10 it in practice :) 3 bars For a all or nothing combo or to finish off a bar gotta count for something. PLus, just having it our lil bag of tricks is always a plus. Keepo

Edit. I know we all have our corner resets for whatever amount of damage it pulls but, i reallly like mine :) 72 % is just flat out sexy to me.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Can you record that 50% mid screen combo i showed you, bro? I know its pretty hard to do online but i can 10/10 it in practice :) 3 bars For a all or nothing combo or to finish off a bar gotta count for something. PLus, just having it our lil bag of tricks is always a plus. Keepo

Edit. I know we all have our corner resets for whatever amount of damage it pulls but, i reallly like mine :) 72 % is just flat out sexy to me.
True that. Btw i kind of forgot how to do that combo. But on the bright side i'm recording some more intractable bnbs on the Bat Cave
that are pretty awesome.:16Bit

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Hmm I need to see what more we can get out of this. As @Sajam said they can just block low after they eat the ground pound.
What if after the ground pound you do stance cancel into Flip Kick? I know it doesn't leave us at advantage but from this video it looks like NW will land right on top of the opponent maybe that will cause a right/left confusion?

macro

Eezeepeezee
I mean maybe.

Sajam was right It's better just to go for more damage inn the long run.
Can you show the meterless version? So far, I'd probably still go for the damage.
The non meter burn one kind of suck you just do escirima fury into the same thing in staff like the mb ver.
Hmm I need to see what more we can get out of this. As @Sajam said they can just block low after they eat the ground pound.
What if after the ground pound you do stance cancel into Flip Kick? I know it doesn't leave us at advantage but from this video it looks like NW will land right on top of the opponent maybe that will cause a right/left confusion?
But if you do the meter burn ver it can mix the opponent up pretty well
but still you can get alot more damage and a good setup to if you just
do B3 off the meter burn Ground Pound.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Nah not for me right now. Waaayy too little damage for 1 bar, not to mention you're giving up a safe jump and a hard knockdown. Also can't you tech roll? And there's a huge gap between B2 and ground pound so it's not really that practical unless you know B2 is gonna hit or your opponent is sleeping.

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
OMG lolol Macromore. No need to bother tagging everyone seeing as how NW mains should have the whole forum watched.

I do like it, something to have up the sleeve. Would they be able to MBb3 us and downstairs we go?

Edit:fuck, wrong macro tech thread LOLOL. Mobile TYM 10-0's me.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I gotta say I'm not a fan.

However, I've been working on a setup and if I get it down 100%, trust me when I say it makes NW viable.