What's new

The Sindel/Jax 80% reset and NRS’ fighting game philosophy

Immortal

Blind justice....
Everybody who compete wants to win. Even if they play Scorpion.

And you just proven my point with TM tweet. He has his own subjective tier list, like almost everybody else. Doesn't mean he or anybody else is right or wrong.

I also don't understand your need to come here every single time after a tournament and try to "blow up" people coz "somebody" won it with a character that many view as weak/weaker/low tier/whatever. Which you do very often. It proves nothing and seems weird.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Everybody who compete wants to win. Even if they play Scorpion.
Tekken Master's character choices:

MK1: Raiden (now Baraka)
MK11: Cetrion, Kabal
Injustice 2: Starfire
MKX: Shinnok, D'Vorah

This is not someone who just picks "any" character. He specifically chooses characters that he thinks are strong.

The goalpost was moved to offline tournaments, and now Baraka has won an offline tournament. If you're going to make statements that Baraka is a jobber who "will see no tournament play", you should be willing to hold them when they're wrong.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Tekken Master's character choices:

MK1: Raiden (now Baraka)
MK11: Cetrion, Kabal
Injustice 2: Starfire
MKX: Shinnok, D'Vorah

This is not someone who just picks "any" character. He specifically chooses characters that he thinks are strong.

The goalpost was moved to offline tournaments, and now Baraka has won an offline tournament. If you're going to make statements that Baraka is a jobber who "will see no tournament play", you should be willing to hold them when they're wrong.
I will but not after one tournament where the best players were absent. Which i clearly stated.

Also Tekken Master played a lot more characters in tournaments than you posted and finally coz this is getting really weird - your need to "correct" people here(on balance/game) got old real fast. Your takes(on balance/characters/game) are just like anybody elses - neither wrong or right, its just a subjective opinion nothing more but for whatever reason you try really hard to make it like yours are right and other peoples are wrong.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
Just a reminder what low tier characters could do in MK9.

I would be cool bringing back the 2 bar breaker if they let more wild stuff fly.